Open relationship

July 05 2020

Wloud prefer to have a open relationship or be committed to that married to the one person only asking because I believe an open relationship is mere healthy stop the cheating on eacher I have nothing to hide I I find people are more honest and don't hide anything. W

ell tell guys would you prefer a relationship or committed to that person

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

What is this jibberish?

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

Even with an open relationship there still needs to be an element of trust in your partner. I know many so called monogamous relationships that are full of distrust and cheating.
    My partner and I are totally committed to each other, and yes, he has sex with other women.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

...before posting ... l sorta get the gist of what your trying to say ' so ' ... What you say seems very simplistic ..unfortuneately these ideals may not always be as simple as what it seems.. If it appears too good to be true ' it usually is ?

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Can't you have both?

Ms Foxy

• click_lick

click_lick

4 years ago

Not everyone is made for an open relationship. Things change, feelings get hurt, people fall in love inadvertently.
    So be careful what you wish for.
    That blade of open relationship cuts both ways.
    Ask yourself...will you be ok when Mrs goes away and stays the night with her other man while you are home alone watching Netflix?
    Will she be ok staying at home while you go meet the other woman for a day or two?
    How will the other man react?
    How will the other woman react?
    People talk a lot about strong relationships and unwavering trust on here.
    But an open relationship is a very special beast.
    As opposed to swinging, you're not having the fun together at the same time.
    Your fun-boat splits in two in an open relationship.
    Take care!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I think you nailed it pretty well.. The fantasy is often not as good in reality... Works for some ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Click.

It would depend on what’s on Netflix ! And if it cold outside.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

@Click.... sorry but as a person in a long standing and successful (no issues) open marriage you don't really seem to have much of a grip on what they're all about. Google Compersion. People who subscribe to and fit the "psychological profile" should be the only people entering into an open or poly relationship.

• verago250

verago250

4 years ago

After being married for 38 year my wife says she doesn't want sex anymore. She says she is happy for me to go find it, evan bring it home. Does she meant? What if I do? I know I'm not ready to give up on sex. This has been going on for some time and for it to go wrong I don't think I could handle it.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Why not

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Open relationship for sure! It’s virtually impossible to match with one person kink wise, with love and respect you can explore things your partner isn’t interested in with others who are... as long as everything and all parties remain open and there isn’t any dishonesty.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thank U all for Ur reply thanks heaps

• Peninsula67

Peninsula67

4 years ago

Im one that doesn’t understand an open relationship.
    If you need more from someone else without your partner being involved then why have a partner.
    Swinging is the next step when commited as you both get to enjoy the fun even if not joining in and just watching.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 years ago

There’s plenty to hide in an open relationship, like how much money is spent on dates or whether protection is being used. You could argue there are more things to hide simply because more people are involved! There’s much more to grapple with in open relationships (feelings, schedules, health) and much more to gain. Though for simplicity especially when times are tough, monogamy is the go. Currently in an open relationship in theory only as there’s no dating happening for the time being. Not forever...

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

As long as it's agreed by both parties that's all good variety is the spice of life but if an issue should arise a mutual respect would have to shown to resolve it so both where equally happy with the outcome all good

• AimToPlease_Boo

AimToPlease_Boo

9 months ago

I’ve been with my Wife for 13years. All of that town was just us 2.

We’ve spoken recently and I gave her a hall pass while out of town for girls weekend.

She has slept with one guy so far. And we found afterwards that what helped was the honest and open communication.

We both love each other just as much or more than before.

If she sleeps with others. I know I’m the one she comes home too and I trust her