mel_777

mel_777

M45 F45

Open Relationships

April 06 2020

Would love to hear from those in open relationships. Does it work for you? How did you go from playing together to playing solo? Curious!

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Works. Zero issues. Been 9 years. We actually started playing separately before played together (threesome etc). Not swingers though and neither have an interest in being swingers. We'd call ourselves Poly.

• jenniecruising

jenniecruising

4 years ago

For us it works, never an issue and it's been ten years. Neither of us have green streaks and if either picks up we practically high five each other. Our rules are simple, who, where and when for safety. Jennie has a greater fan base than me lol

Give it a whirl, could be fun for you both.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Nearly three years in, and it’s been great!

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

4 years ago

We have enjoyed an open relationship for about 15 years and it has worked well for us. Neither of us are jealous and just want the most pleasure for each other. We had been swinging for about 8 years before we decided on an open relationship as either of us would sometimes come home from a night out with friends and talk about a chance we had to pick someone up. John just said one night that "You should have". That generated a conversation about would that be cheating (which sounds weird when we had been swinging for so long. We agreed that so long as we knew straight away it was fine. It is just sex at the end of the night! Our biggest rules were safety, always safe sex and if feelings were developing it had to finish.I dated a number of guys, 1 for about 9 months. John was more into one-night-stands but he did have a fling with a woman at his work who was divorced. Sort of died off once our kids started getting older as they would ask at breakfast, "Where is mummy" and told their aunty that Uncle Ryan (my boyfriend at the time) had taken mummy to dinner. I had to tell my sister-in-law that I had got a lift from a colleague to a work dinner. Now it is more a one-night-stand sort of thing but it is exciting!