Older Swingers

March 30 2016

Seems to be that once you hit 50 + a lot of people think we are too old. Maybe we should start a group for older swingers. Maybe a meet n greet for over 50's?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• yankmychain56

yankmychain56

8 years ago

sometimes the 'younger' crowd seems to get annoyed that older people are walking around, stinking up the place. WE AINT DEAD. It would be nice to meet up with a group of people where half of them aren't younger than your children, and they look at you like you are a creep.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I recently tried to register for a m&g and couldn't because the cut off age was 55....the hosts are friends of mine and they adjusted the age criterion when I contacted them.

Younger people in the 20-30 have events specifically for their age range ,so perhaps you are right libbylou xxFreya

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

What about the guys who like the older women- where do we fit into the picture.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

The problem with older swingers most let them self go to a point where they just are a total turn off.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• yankmychain56

yankmychain56

8 years ago

isn't it nice to know we are just chalked up as dead after we reach a certain age?

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

So where from here?

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I am a newby and looking to make contact in the Adelaide area. Any advice?

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

How a person presents is everything in this lifestyle.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Or they just continually lie about their age and when you met them it's pretty confusing. Obviously some couples have lived a hard life I suppose.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Quoting 'tradeguy'
    What about the guys who like the older women- where do we fit into the picture.
    and that in reverse. There doesn't seem to be a picture for that, which is a shame

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

That the negative comments are from people in their forties... Why should this concern you.xxFreya

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

In my very humble (or not) opinion, it really comes down to the mental connection, presentation and that ever elusive chemistry that needs to exist before I meet with anyone...age is only a relevant number used to measure the passage of time.
    Over the last few years, I've been fortunate enough to have enjoyed the company of a few select women on both sides of the age spectrum and we've both enjoyed ourselves. I guess there have been times when I've been summarily discharged because of my age although for me, here's a hidden truth...if that was the case then the person in question didn't pass one of my very early on filters either, thus a win-win!
    All good and hoo-ray for the big "A" in attitude!

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

8 years ago

Only real negative comment was from ex Mr Bella.

Funny how a name change can give some a fresh start but personality will always shine through.

On topic, im not finding any probs swinging in my 50s. Seems an attraction for some young uns.

My clock ticks over to 54 at midnight tonight........

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Quoting 'Freya70'
    That the negative comments are from people in their forties... Why should this concern you.xxFreya
    Freya as a fortysomething myself ... I would suggest for other fortysomethings it becomes an issue if the person who is 50+ has preferred age range includes age 40 to 50+ and contacts a person younger. Once contacted online or if meeting at a club etc etc then its up to each person having their own preferences and their likes and dislikes which are all totally valid and should be respected even if you don't agree with them.
    Plenty of forums threads on critique my profile where people are giving constructive feedback. Plenty of outnumbered single males who have adjusted their approach and skills to overcome the lack of odds on RHP. so see this as no different as I think Fr33Spirits well articulated.
    Cheers W.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

This thread is about a meet and greet for over 50s..not about a broader critique of this age group...so what does this have to do with anyone else ...mind your own business,move along .

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Thanks for your input but I didn't mention body type only age. Seems we are too old for swingers clubs with OSS having their "most suited age" cuts off at 48. It just my thoughts about age and swinging.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Any age group of people can let themselfs go. What a dork

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Thank you Freya, yes this is about a meet n greet for over 50's. Let's keep it that way and see about the possibility of making it happen.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Quoting 'Freya70'
    This thread is about a meet and greet for over 50s..not about a broader critique of this age group...so what does this have to do with anyone else ...mind your own business,move along .
    Being a tad bit sensitive aren't we ? as was not an attack on any particular person ......
    First half of the forum topic question ......Seems to be that once you hit 50 + a lot of people think we are too old

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Isn't that a bit of a generalisation. I'm well over 50 and certainly haven't let myself go. Feeling a teeny bit insulted .

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I used to think 55 was old once too! When you get there & past it, you don't feel any different to when you were younger. Yes the body does change but how many women still have the figure they had prior to having children?
    Age is just a mind thing - something for the younger ones to write off us oldies (oops mature people)!

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

You went completely off topic..that was my point

Complain about over 50s on the venting thread,and snide comments about me..phttt

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

From the chandelier, that is 😊

I actually find the older people (> 45) are more DTE and much more easygoing than the younger folks - less vain and less judgemental.

I would hang out with a group of older swingers any day!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• erotictouch4u

erotictouch4u

8 years ago

Quoting 'libbylou'
    Thanks for your input but I didn't mention body type only age. Seems we are too old for swingers clubs with OSS having their "most suited age" cuts off at 48. It just my thoughts about age and swinging.

- Posted from rhpmobile
    There are age cutoffs in many areas...Contiki have the under 35's, retirement villages have the over 55's, car insurance companies have the over 25's.
    Yes a M&G for us "older" members would be a good idea, even if we just sat drinking our shandies with blankets over our legs. But WE know that won't be what happens. ET xox

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I consider that saying I am a tad sensitive because I called him on an inappropriate post was snide.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Sounds like a great idea.
    Happy Happy Birthday Annie 🎉

- Posted from rhpmobile

• cbdlivin

cbdlivin

8 years ago

As a single male I noticed you hit 50 and it is a massive change in attitude by people, you really do disappear for a lot of them.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I agree, what about us younger guys who are extremely interested in older women or visa versa?

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Where I was clearly 10 years younger than everyone else in the crowd (at least).
    I received plenty of eye contact, but I actually sat out for the night and just chatted.
    It was then wonderful to just watch the older, uninhibited bunch of people get going without any hang-ups about feeling out of place or judged by younger people in the house. I loved watching.

Attraction is important, but that doesn't mean attraction and good fun can't happen if you're over 50, or 60, or dare I say it 70?

• Smilingwithfun

Smilingwithfun

8 years ago

I'm 56. Single & not into swinger scene. However, generalisations like yours a very sad. Funny how your profile only has a pic of your other half?

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Seems to be that once you hit 50 + a lot of people think we are too old. Maybe we should start a group for older swingers. Maybe a meet n greet for over 50's?

Quoting 'libbylou'
    Thank you Freya, yes this is about a meet n greet for over 50's. Let's keep it that way and see about the possibility of making it happen.
    The question is in bold above and reiterated by Libbylou, the original poster, below that.
    The topic is even under Dating and Meeting RHPers.

Whateva... maybe I'd drag my weary, old bones off my fat ass, hoist my tits into something to contain their rampant droop and go meet other quinquagenarians+. I'm not up to the judgements by the younger generations these days... hehe... Peachy

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Look what i started LOL

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Goodness I am going to be old tomorrow!!!! Better get the zimmer frame out!
    Pusscat xxx

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

yep agree fully....we need something specially for us....

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

A very Happy Birthday Pusscat!
    I want one of those walker/seats I see everywhere now. Too clever... Peachy

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Anyone be interested in Brisbane ,or would you prefer Sydney?xxFreya

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Come to Perth... I'd come out of my self imposed exile to meet you Freya. Peachy

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Peachy,that's a lovely thing to say...thank you it means a lot 😘xxFreya

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Well I am someone that loves the older women I find them to be the sexy as and I don't see why there is a cut off age geez your only as old as you feel

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Have been searching for something like a meet and greet for 50+. As newbies to swinging we are finding it difficult to connect with anyone.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Don't you find a few of the younger ones quite like an older partner?

I've happily had that a few times. I put it down to a bit of a "father figure" thing but...

No complaints!

lol

• Chelle63

Chelle63

8 years ago

Quoting 'Matchingcouple'
    The problem with older swingers most let them self go to a point where they just are a total turn off.

- Posted from rhpmobile

And I guess you are perfect? Notice that you don't have any full body pics on your profile for people to see what you look like.
    Also, in case you haven't noticed you are actually past the cut off age for a lot of parties and meet & greets.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

we agree I know there area few of us here in Hervey Bay, or evenvjust to meet and make new friends

• custardapples

custardapples

8 years ago

LMAO.... that's so funny !! We can just imagine it. And all nodding off around 9pm... Zzzzzzz,

• horneycouplewa

horneycouplewa

8 years ago

You'd fit right in anywhere xx

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Well that's something you can look forward to next year 😂xxFreya

• Fun20

Fun20

8 years ago

It's all fun get over it

• Fun20

Fun20

8 years ago

Had great times with all and a large than life

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Hey like a few of us young guys love an older woman to play with and open to any invites 😜

- Posted from rhpmobile

• ClicknWePlay

ClicknWePlay

8 years ago

maybe someone should set up a party or club for over 40,s or 45,s

• hotdelights

hotdelights

8 years ago

And totally agree. ... relax in OUR ...way it must mean ist time to play in the 50s zone but its how u feel me 30 +and feel great need to be more open out there .. IF 40 + LIKE THAT fantasies of some smooth and soft mature play lets not get to worry out if some people let themselves go well it brings back thats right ATTRACTION and the old pics R A..put OFF.. we can pick them ..

• hardnslow

hardnslow

8 years ago

It is a strange one yes I believe we need something for the over 50s it is so hard to get responses because when you do a search they go up in 5 year increments so is 51 a 55 or 56 a 60. I am 53 going on 40 lol yes we need a older party or people to start putting the age they are looking for on their profile not leaving it 18-99 you send them an email any you get no response or sorry your too old. One girl said to me it would be like having sex with my father. Rant over

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

One feels horribly excluded. Not only am I stuck in the backwater of Adelaide, but it appears I've fallen down the crack; down, down, down into the twilight netherworld between 45 and 50 where only the Morlocks and hairy, tattooed truckies and bikers lurk. :O

It's a pity that we're inclined to be so ageist in our choices. I'm not only fat, but old too now, it seems. Just to say that I often think back to meeting possibly the best lover I've ever had, who told me initially that he was 55. When we met I told him he looked great for his age...only to have him later reveal that he was actually 58, and at the time, that was 16 years my senior. If I'd cut him off entirely because he was outside my age range I'd have seriously missed out. It taught me that with age comes experience and expertise, not to mention charisma and staying power.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Just want to give my opinion. I am 50+ and my partner is 25. My partner gets a lot of interest but only as a young bi female. As a couple we have not had any success. We are quite familiar with the problem that age can cause in swingers groups but have learnt to live with it and will not give up. I'm sure all the mature age people will agree that with age come experience and that is much better than any hot bod

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

My first time sharing my bed with a couple was with a 50+ couple..
    So relaxed, very genuine, heaps of fun and very respectful of everyone's needs.
    Was beautiful

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Yers,I agree,a Swingers group for over 50s would be great.We have maturity,experience,no inhibitions and most are still as sexually active as when we were younger.They body mite change but the mind is still as wickedly naughty as a 20yo

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Haha...as a biker, i cant wait to turn 50 so i can join the Ulysses Club...
    ..but no, seriously, i went to Saints and Sinners in Melbourne on Friday night and if that event is an indicative cross section of the swinging community, than trust me there are awesome and not so awesome looking people in all age groups. To my delight, it seems that they sort themselves into their own 'quality or categories' and age was not a determining factor on who plays with whom...by the way to all the amazing people who helped make it an awesome night, thank you.
    and the girl with the eyes tattooed on her bum cheeks, awesome!!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

We have been to parties and functions where there is a prominence of younger couples, and although most are friendly and even encouraging, it would still feel better to be with our own age peers. With that in mind we have decided to have small group house parties, with selected couples. Also found that a lot of older couples are not too attractive, and often describe themselves as ' slim, or average" when they are clearly overweight.We think it is also about your attitude, and if you are still interested in sexual encounters, why not enjoy yourselves.