Nude Holidays

March 18 2024

Thinking of my next holiday and would want to go to a nudist hotel. Has anyone ever been? Was it fun? Were people nice or douchey? I would also think of contacting the hotel for a group rate and ask some people here if they wanted to make it a group holiday? Bad idea? Good idea?

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

a month ago

Best idea would probably be to make an event and post it there. Can't see why it's a bad idea, as long as you get the right people to come.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a month ago

If one looks at how many people behave on clothing optional beaches, it becomes clear that for many, nudity equates to lewd sex acts.

What would your motivation be, to go on a nude holiday? Would it be so you could perve at naked women? Would you still be so keen to go if it was only males?

• RHP User

RHP User

a month ago

Not sure about hotels as such, but are quite a few nudist retreats around the place , specially the south east Cnr of QLD

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a month ago

Being a single male ' l think you're poking holes in fresh air ? Red flag for couples and females...

• RachWandered

RachWandered

a month ago

Makes me think of that hilarious scene in the movie Eurotrip
    Where they go to the nude beach and the girl is chased off by all the creepy dudes…
    Classic…
    Scotty doesn’t know… don’t tell Scotty …

• RachWandered

RachWandered

a month ago

Soz … does anyone else snigger at the word nude?
    Asking for a friend

• QLDtwo4fun

QLDtwo4fun

a month ago

We go to a few nudist resorts in south east Queensland, most don’t welcome swingers. Some don’t take singles. Be discrete.

• bradyln

bradyln

a month ago

We are going too an event on events page from dreamkitty on here in Bali in august ,first time at a clothes optional event for us

• MistySS

MistySS

17 days ago

If in perth or you travel . Look up sunseekers nudist retreat ... much better than just a hotel ..

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

15 days ago

The OP appears to have left RhP.