Not having much luck!!

March 15 2024

Hi all
Just wanted to get people's thoughts on here. I've been on and off rhp for a couple years and have struggled to meet others from this site. Do you guys find it difficult to arrange dates?? I'm starting to give up on here!

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

a month ago

Lots of fakes to go through unfortunately. We’ve been going to events and we’re having a blast meeting real people. I’d highly suggest you try and go to a meet and greet.

• time4us4play

time4us4play

a month ago

Your profile says attached yet no mention of your partner. We would immediately think lying, cheating man trying his luck. No thanks.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a month ago

Your profile is incomplete, with only 4 out of 19 profile fields/drop down boxes filled in.

Competition on here (amongst the males) is steep. A well filled in profile is important. Make the effort.

• Ex007

Ex007

a month ago

One photo, you're attached with no explanation, I wouldn't exactly call your profile a profile. Effort = Outcome

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a month ago

Like 98% here; want massive results and immediate action, with minimal effort.

Yeah, Nah.
    Good luck with that!

Ms Foxy

• Viccpl

Viccpl

a month ago

Have to concur with above - distinct lack of effort with the profile, doesn’t really tell us much about you - you’re not verified so that will rule you completely out for us (and many) plus a guest account as a guy isn’t increasing your chances as you can’t message people you’re interested in. It’s a numbers game - and you’re not in a category which is in high demand, but one of oversupply.

• Curiouslife

Curiouslife

a month ago

Thanks for the feedback guys. Will take it on board

• MajekMonkey

MajekMonkey

a month ago

Yeah there's not much point. I check all of NSW when I log in every few days there's only a tiny trickle of girls coming here and once you cut out the fakes and fantasy chatters you're left a very, very small handful of women being chased by hundreds of guys and couples.

As for the other people taking digs at your profile and guest account, like it's true those things don't help but I finished and paid for my account but I only get one or two replies per week. Most of my messages aren't read at all so again the activity is very low if we're talking about single cis women profiles.

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

a month ago

Go to an event that is arranged through here. Prove you're a real person

• CanISay

CanISay

a month ago

Same here with the no luck situation can somebody please review my profile? Very much appreciated! CanISay