No shows

December 14 2019

We’re pretty new to this but we’ve chatted with couples and arranged “date nights” with them but then they don’t show or stop communicating after we’ve all agreed on details. What’s the go? Like a lot of couples we have kids so organising sitters & getting hotel room is a pain in the arse when this happens. Does this happen to everyone?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Those are most likely men, living out their fantasies, like most men, once they cum they lose interest, so, they are home masterbating while looking at your pix, they blow their load, then move on to next profile

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Or they changed their minds/made other arrangements. Which they are allowed to do. Maybe up your screening process to include a telephone prior with all parties. Always have Plan B up your sleeve like, if you have booked a hotel room, the two of you just spend time together having a break away from the kiddies. That's always a good thing. But I would not book anything until that conversation and follow is set in concrete. Maybe lower expectations of others, as things are not always going to go to plan. Best of luck.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

There’s a multitude of reasons as to why people don’t show up...none of which really matter as you can never verify things anyway...

But when I was single and meeting people, I never used to organise a big date night, especially for a first meeting irrespective what the previous conversation entailed.

First meetings are for testing the chemistry between the 2 or 4 people so a simple meet like a coffee or something really casual worked well....These meets for me would be planned as a secondary reason for my journey....for example if I were meeting someone in Sydney or Melbourne I’d either plan a trip to catch up with my brother if in Melbourne as I’d often go to the aquarium whilst there....so I’d organise a coffee before going to the aquarium, and draw my line in the sand and just head to the aquarium when I had planned to....it’s no emotional loss then if they didn’t show...

If I was interstate due to my work, I’d be hanging out at truck stops anyway so a quick taxi drive somewhere saw that I was sightseeing more than I was about the meeting ...

I hope this helps...

Mr dragon

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Not usually a genuine couple if they do that. Just a skeevy bloke chasing pics.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thinking this is the norm in small cities. People/couples get hesitant cold feet etc.
    Maybe try catching up for a cuppa a few days before sorting a room.
    Breaks the ice and ensures compatibility

• Bazingal

Bazingal

4 years ago

I will only arrange a first meet to be a drink, that way if you don't clique it is easy to leave, not much time wasted and it's not a huge financial outlay. If you all gel then you can then arrange another time for fun.

Hope you have more luck in the future 😊

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Nqbeaches... I dont think its location dependent.

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

4 years ago

You just don’t get a no-show when you’ve spoken on the phone, and then arranged to meet over a drink.... without loading on the pressure of sexual expectations

Arrange to meet via chat messages only, with a “loaded gun”..... no shows will be your standard. and your own fault

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

ML, giving out phone numbers isn't for everyone. We need a bit of trust before we'll do it. Under the general pretence of text before you call. We learnt that one early on after answering a phone call from a number we didn't recognise while on hands free in the car 😳 Not everyone has the same definition of discreet!

Mr Dragons advice is really sound

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Who state they meet only in public for a drink for first met (in chat room and forums. Yet they do invite people to their home, and fuck them (sometimes with their kids there asleep), and they are blind drunk as well, when the visitor arrives. I can understand why some people push for straight up meets in there homes, because others have allowed it. I dare say sometimes ghosting happens because of cold feet at the last minute in this example (reality hits).

Ms Foxy

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

We used to get this!

Now not so much

Talk to them on the phone and arrange a drink or coffee

Don’t arrange a sitter till you know they are genuine!

• MAGNITUDE101

MAGNITUDE101

4 years ago

Yep we get it 90 % of the time
    But hooking up with people we already know seems easier most people just waste ya time
    I always picture em when chatting with cock in hand as soon as they cum..... bye!! If they even real.. easier pick ups at CBD night clubs