Newbies

October 23 2022

How to find unicorns. First time online x

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

WELCOME: You don't. She's out there.
    They are hiding. Dont worry, She will find you.
    With an incomplete profile and no smiling pictures of you both, it's not going to attract her. She will read your profile and think, no effort put in, no effort towards me.

Ms Foxy

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

What she said ! There is many many many forum posts on this topic . You will have lots of reading to do if you search previous posts .
    Unicorns , definitely exist . My advice is to attend venues , events , parties and the unicorns will seek you out . She is not limited for choice . Good luck . Ax

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Think of this website as a night club with everyone trying to flirt and hook up. You're in direct competition with every other profile wanting the same thing so when you have a profile with zero details and no clear photos it's the equivalent of sitting in the corner of the club and looking at your feet.
    No body is going to approach you and even if you do talk to people you're going to lose out to those who have made the effort to shine.

Hope this helps.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I consider myself a unicorn……. I usually miss the boat 😉😄

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

Thats why they are called Unicorns... ?

• FeistyFatty

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Thanks guys that helps heaps. As we said it's our first time online not new to the life style, just online thanks agin for the direction