Newbie here how do you msg?

January 30 2020

Hi guys and gals just wondering how do you send a msg??

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Your a guest so u cant.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Welcome! You need to be a paid member to send messages. Otherwise you can only respond when a message is sent to you. 🤪

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

As you are a guest you can't send messages.Pusscat xxx

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

You need to pay for a membership to be able to message!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Do yourself a favor ? The first thing you should do is drop the pic holding the beer.. That really limits yourself to those your trying to attract.. Cheers..

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

My advice, if you like to drink then leave the pic w it h a beer. Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not to attract others, it’ll only end in disappointment for you both.
    Welcome to the mad house! 😉

Ms Phoenix.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Hung like a Shetland pony. Can neck a stubbie like a hard cock. Pay your membership and let your messages make the chicks here swoon. They are all gagging for it you know.....

The other guys here can't keep up but don't tell anyone......

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

4 years ago

Oh wow ,so much effort in thy profile pic ,such a rare catch ,don’t worry bout messaging your inbox will be flooded with girls gagging for it just like you on that stubby ,just sit back and wait patiently ,

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Harsh crowd😂😂😂. Harsh but fair. Change the profile pic or hop over to AFF and waste time there messaging 75 year old guys wearing nighties

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Yeah I take it back, you’re much better off pretending and tricking everyone, then watch the forums and they whinge their stupid faces off about people pretending to be someone they’re not.

Remember people, just because they’re not your cup of tea does not mean you should seek to change them. Ffs let people be who they are and find who they find. Fair enough to say you’re not into it but don’t belittle people with shit like “oh yeah I’m sure everyone’s just gonna love you”. It’s disgusting, don’t speak for anyone but yourself!

Ms Phoenix.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Spot on Ms Phoenix! Drink a beer if he wants, and probably doesn’t want to meet someone that tells him not to.
    Those above telling him not to be himself are probably not being themselves.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Sorry, but if the OP has the balls to announce to the good women of RHP that he is hung like a Shetland pony, he has the balls to take in his stride that he comes across as a bogan with his beer pic.

If he didn't, he does now

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

It's all part of the service we offer here. No thanks required. Consider your first root on us......

• Supernova

Supernova

4 years ago

The guy simply asks how to send a message and he gets bombarded with critics harassing him about his profile pic?

Honestly there is something seriously messed up with a lot of the people on these forums. It’s actually kinda sad how many people here just look for the slightest opportunity to get their nasty two cents in.

Way too many fucks to give , go out and do something...get a hobby...work more...maybe even go on some dates?

I actually feel sorry for some of you, if this is how you fill your days: browsing forums on a dating app for the purpose of criticism? What a bunch of degenerate, sad losers. 🤦‍♂️

I came back for a browse at the forums for the first time in ages and saw this thread....yeah, back to the real world for me ✌️

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Quoting 'Supernova'
    The guy simply asks how to send a message and he gets bombarded with critics harassing him about his profile pic?

Honestly there is something seriously messed up with a lot of the people on these forums. It’s actually kinda sad how many people here just look for the slightest opportunity to get their nasty two cents in.

Way too many fucks to give , go out and do something...get a hobby...work more...maybe even go on some dates?

I actually feel sorry for some of you, if this is how you fill your days: browsing forums on a dating app for the purpose of criticism? What a bunch of degenerate, sad losers. 🤦‍♂️

I came back for a browse at the forums for the first time in ages and saw this thread....yeah, back to the real world for me ✌️

Supernova, I tend to agree with your sentiments here but I can't help but laugh at the irony that you are doing the same thing just the next level up. I suppose it's better to pick on the seasoned vets over the newbies but your post is sanctimonious and condescending all the same. I don't often see you here offering positivity or helpful advice, mostly it's about how superior your life is to everyone else's.
    OP, welcome to the nuthouse.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

There are a few posters here that only ever comment in a negative way against other posters and rarely if ever, post in a positive contributing way. Sure, the regulars, including myself have been guilty of being a little harsh but we also post in positive ways to assist others.

In this case, harsh yes but sometimes to get a point across one has to be to transfer advice that may assist in improving their successability on the site. Sometimes it succeeds and sometimes it may not. At least the OP has the information that his pic may not be a positive contribution to his success here.

Supernova has a track record of inflaming the forums with negative comments. Hope the swing doors don't hit him on the arse as he exits Hotel California. Till next time when he rides into town looking for trouble in paradise......