Newbie Profile Tips please ladies

June 08 2023

Hi Ladies,

This world of being RHP is completely new to me, and I'm somewhat anxious and uncertain if it's the right thing, but in the spirit of a curious, active and adventurous spirit who loves to explore all the edges that make a full life.... Why not? Life is short!

I've just completed my profile and apart from verification which I will complete, I'd love any feedback on how it reads, constructive feedback for improvement or verification that I am on the right track to ensure I can match some appropriate matches.

Any other thoughts, recommendations or otherwise are welcome for this newbie...

Thank you in advance.

Matt ❤️

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

Fill out all of the details in the physical and intimate spaces. Put bluntly a 3-inch cock is not going to cut it for me but it may for others. If it's not filled in I simply do not bother, I'm not here to waste anyone's time.

Most women are guests so we can not see restricted photos. Your profile photo is restricted. I wound recommend deleting it, while you're there delete the one with the lady kissing and hugging you, pointless photo. A smiling face pic I know will always get you a long way as will everyday regular photos.

You will have to pay for membership as a general rule women do not pay for membership and therefore we can not initiate the first message.

Finally, list a few interests we want to be able to engage in some sort of conversation of commonality. E.g. Rock climbing, cycling, self-development etc.

Enjoy your RHP experience
    Ex 🐈‍⬛

• RachWandered

RachWandered

a year ago

Don’t say “see my photo” about looks when you haven’t put a face pic up. Put a face picture up …
    I’m a paid member but never message profiles when I can’t see a face. To be totally honest, while I understand some people want discretion, I just assume “face like a dropped pie” or “attached” or “newbie” or “yeah yeah … big important job unlike the rest of us numpties with small unimportant jobs blah blah 😑 …”

4 big turn offs for me

Sorry if I sound blunt…

sometimes it helps to know what people are thinking when they read profiles so sharing in the spirit of supporting exciting adventures and no snarky replies explaining anything because I don’t care …

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

A nice smiling picture, goes a long way.

Ms Foxy

• ArtsyLusttty

ArtsyLusttty

10 months ago

Hi OP,

The only thing that turns me off is the photo of you with other woman kissing you.

Other than that, the rest of photos are good and I would also appreciate a full facial photo of yourself, so I would want to see what you look like when conversing with you.

Best of luck!
    ArtsyLusttty 😊