New to this app

August 10 2021

Hi everyone, Hope everyone is doing safe in lockdown, and is being frustrated because of not meeting with friends/family etc.
I am quite new to this app, and i opened my account as a guest member. I really don't know how i can connect with people, i am swiping right/sending friend requests but I haven't received any msg yet, may be its my luck lol or this app doesn't really connects you on guest membership.
Also, i am not only new to this app, i am new in this country too, i want to explore and enjoy some really wild fun. Please share your thoughts/advise me or connect with me. I am open to everything.!
Thank you for reading this bizarre post ! You are a legend!
Thanks and kind Regards.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Being friends with people on here really doesn’t mean much, the best way to connect is in the forums I think, otherwise it’s pretty much like tinder minus the messaging, lol. You’re probably swiping on guests who also can’t send messages or members who aren’t interested for whatever reason and most people on here either don’t accept friend requests at all like myself or only accept them from people they’ve actually met or spoken to a decent amount.

Even if you upgrade you probably won’t have much more luck, I know sites like to make out like we’re all horny animals who are spending all our time fucking each other but that’s just not the case. I’d say probably most of us are normal people with busy lives who just want a bit of fun here and there.
    This is the impression I get after 3 or so years here anyway. Others certainly would have different experiences and may disagree entirely.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Wishing you luck mate. Hope it picks up for you - well, all of us. Crazy times indeed.

Quick advice:
    a) The smoking pic - would imagine 80-90% of women on here would rule you out for being a smoker; and
    b) Safe sex "if required" is, well... another "big risk / no" from many on here.

Best of luck!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

You’re swiping ? Friend requesting … and haven’t bothered to message a single interest ??

It’s RHP, not Tinder…..I’m genuinely interested in what you believed to be the process??