New to RHP, and looking to get involved in anyway possible

December 07 2020

Hi all! I am new to RHP (hence the empty profile, but that will change)

I am a young single bi man in Perth looking to get involved in the scene in anyway, gangbangs, swingers, one on one et. I am clean, respectful and will actually show up to things (which doesn't seem to be the case with other people)

Nice to meet you all, and if anyone is planning anything, please let me know.

Comments

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

Lost Coast welcome to RHP . Firstly , your forum post is possibly not the place to start in seeking like minded people ( just my opinion ). RHP has a large percentage of single M. My advice is complete your profile, including some pictures . It is worth putting time and effort into it . If you join RHP this enables you to contact people. We were members , it’s definitely a positive . Posting on the forum chats , gives you exposure. It also gives people some insight about yourself . Looking at the events page on here and attending parties / events is also helpful. Good luck . Ax

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Thank you for the advice Ax! I'll get to work on my profile tonight, have you got any advice on how to create a good profile? Definitely going to look into paying for the site, it definitely looks worthwhile to be able to send messages