New screenshot feature - thank you

July 01 2023

So this morning we started chatting to a couple. Suddenly a little message pops up saying they took a screenshot. We said we saw that, They said How? So we took a screenshot and they saw what we saw - a message saying we took a screenshot.

Now here is the fun part. She said she took it to show her partner who as they don't live together. Weirdly, instead of making us suspicious it actually brought us together. We are meeting for coffee this morning after chatting on the phone. LOL

Thank you RHP. The world moves in mysterious ways x

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 months ago

Hopefully a Happy Ending!

So, she screenshot your pics without consent. I'm glad you spoke up and she (hopefully) is not a he. Fingers 🤞

Keep us posted!

Ms Foxy *pulls up a chair* 🪑

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

10 months ago

This is so good to know! Thanks for sharing 😊

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

10 months ago

It is a great feature thanks dev team. 1 small problem, it detects any screenshot that happens when the RHP app is open.

I was just chatting with a sexy lady here on RHP, when Margo asked for a hot body painting pic we did on Wednesday.

I had to screenshot it from another app. When I came back to RHP messenger it said I'd taken 4 screenshots 😱

Fortunately I have a good relationship with this lady, and she's not sent me pics, so there was nothing to screenshot 😇

- Alex

• Felicitous

Felicitous

10 months ago

Ohhhhh I love that this is now a thing!!

I always thought disappearing pictures were pointless if screens could be taken. Coupled with a touch of paranoia - of who might be keeping pics....even though ones shared maybe fairly benign.

Well done RHP!

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

10 months ago

Oh damn now I'm going to have break out the old easel, graphite and paint set again :p

(Or no one uses a PC anymore?)

• beinghuman

beinghuman

10 months ago

Face it folks any pic on line is online forever and easy to capture via screenshot if you are open or simply captured on an external device without record. I find it absolutely hilarious to find some of my pics attached to other people’s accounts. Best to keep it real as all is eventually revealed when you get naked. 😇🌺

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

10 months ago

I take a picture of the face photo of anyone I intend to meet to share with a wing person so I don't see its that different? I don't ask them if I can take it.

• Mermaid11

Mermaid11

9 months ago

Okay it's great but I had someone's page open and was on a totally different site about the weather forecast and took a screenshot and it came up on their message that I had take a screenshot about 10 times! Was a little awkward to explain that I wasn't actually taking screenshots of them. I think my phone is just old and glitchy.