RHP User

RHP User

M40 F40

New Married Couple

July 31 2018

Hi RHP's

We are a professional and down to earth couple new (very new) to this scene.

Expanding our sexual experiences is something we have talked about together for a while now and are finally ready to take the dip. We are ideally looking to play with a like minded woman for our first experience however are finding it difficult to find a participant to join us.

We have spoken about going to a club in Sydney however feel that it may be a bit full on for our first time, and would rather meet someone first for dinner and drinks, then if everyone is comfortable, move on to a room that we have booked to enjoy the rest of the evening.

Is there anything that we can do to spruik interest? Change anything in our profile? Be more forthcoming with our advances?

We appreciate any advice or input you may have.

E & M

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Take your time and get the right lady or couple the first time. You won’t look back, I hope you enjoy your first experience, drop me a note to let us how it goes

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

6 years ago

I'd suggest a club first time. You'll waste hours on the internet and may get stood up at the meet. At a club you can remain clothed, speak to a range of people and find out more. You may find people you like, you may not, but at least they won't be virtual.
    You may get to watch other people having fun and could retire to a room for a session with just the two of you.
    R

- Posted from rhpmobile

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

6 years ago

Good luck with that

- Posted from rhpmobile

• MsJonesy

MsJonesy

6 years ago

To meet single women extends out the door, round the block, and then a few laps of the MCG.

Honestly, if you are nervous and unsure, go to a club - as suggested by ReyandJean. You are not expected to play, you can meet other people who will have been in the same situation, and you can relax.

A question or two - are you 2 childhood sweethearts? Never dated or hooked up with anyone else before getting together? No is the usual answer to all of that. So what makes you think you will meet one woman and everyone click and get along and play the first time you meet?

I don't mean that in a mean way, just as a suggestion that you may need to reconsider how this all works, and take your time. Hell...just watching other people have sex at a club will give you plenty to talk about!

• Couple4sexyplay

Couple4sexyplay

6 years ago

Hi guys married couple new to this and RHP like to chat more if suits
    We are from Newcastle as well
    Cheers

- Posted from rhpmobile

• intheswing

intheswing

6 years ago

We have really enjoyed our times at the couples club in Sydney ( twice ) you don’t have to worry about it being to full on it’s really more the opposite as there is no pressure at all to play. You do have to make some effort yourself to talk and put yourself out there, upstairs you can chat to people and then say would you like to come downstairs if you want to Into the play areas or you can just watch other couples/ groups or say would you mind if I touch or join you when downstairs
    We really enjoy the club as there is no pressure to perform and you can step aside and watch your partner having fun then visa versa or just have a break .
    A few people chat on here and agree to meet at the club & we have heard that it’s not uncommon for people to get nervous and stand you up I would rather be stood up at a club than at a motel lol
    If you don’t make the effort to put yourself out there a little bit nothing will happen .... just remember your not looking for a connection or a life partner hopefully you already have that with your partner that your there with , your looking for a fun time for a few hours then say bye bye , we are in our early 50’s played with couples older & younger ( that we wouldn’t normally expect them to even look at us , but in that fun environment age isn’t a barrier)
    So at the end of the day we found the couples club less pressure than just meeting one couple

- Posted from rhpmobile