RHP User

RHP User

M29 F24

New Couple Feeling Down

January 11 2020

We are a new couple and are feeling a little left out as we are trying to join our new found paradise known as swingers life and we are having a rough start some would say, except not the type of rough my girl likes,
Anyway getting back to the point of this forum just putting this up and out there,
Wondering if anyone would have some tips on how to have better luck at getting a reply or some sort of foot in the door with this as we are very very very VERY Horny and looking for a couple or single to help us out.

Thanks,
The Horny Couple.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Get verified

Get a paid membership

Add pics of both of you

Add more detail about what makes you guys you, not just the sex stuff.

Goodluck x

• madotara69

madotara69

4 years ago

I mean, where are everyone ?

Fallow up by Taupo, red deer down the Manawatu in the Ruahine Ranges, Wapitl over Himatangi, mind you.. so’s the white bait, flounder and paua, pigs everywhere, possums, rabbits and the whole country go duck shoot’n.

Buggers your chances, the stags roaring, pigs rooting, ducks are fucked and every bloody joker has a shotgun and or a high powered rifle up on the bench seat of the HZ Holden Ute, dog in the back, woman back home.

Suppose there’s times where a whole bunch come together in pijammas

, all hours before sunup in the mornings. Rugby lol.

Suppose you might get lucky at the Cob & Co there in Taupo... have to pick your night though, probably Thursday night with the twilight cricket team making an appearance and soon after things liven up when the spoofing has everyone knocking back shots of some horrible poop the winning spoofer orders ,11 shots a round, unless a couple or few guest appearances join in for a dabble spoof’n.

Yeah no, sex is highly overrated in the land of the long white cloud, reckon the few that have time for sex...are in Bondi Sydney Teeheee heee hee

Reckon if you jet set over here you’d be in amongst it all, spit roasting every night easy as.

Mado

Mado Tara xx

• Readyfors0mefun

Readyfors0mefun

4 years ago

I second what Mado said...
    And we can swap countries for the roar period 😉

Does NZ have a dedicated website like this over there, it might open your chances of naughty play right up.
    Good luck!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Unfortunately for me your ages would put me off.

Also maybe add a few more pics, some of both of you might help.

Your profile doesn’t say much about you ??? I think there are a few forums written about this.

And thanks Mado, now I’ve got a whole menagerie imprinted on my brain 😂😂

Love to Tara xx

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

"we are very very very VERY Horny". Welcome! Guess you are like every other Adult here. Nothing new. People are not going to jump at that. What do you bring to the table and offer at this paradise? This is not the garden of Eden where free apples are offered for spit roasts. You have to work countinously all the time. If it's not working change things like, attend events, more thought into emails, change your profile etc etc. be yourselves without looking desperate. All the best.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I don't know how long you have been trying OP, but it seems that for most people - myself included - you will go through a process of profile-tweaking, sitting and waiting to see what kind of response it gets, more profile tweaking, more sitting and waiting. Rinse and repeat. It really can take a while, but if someone like me can be successful from time to time then you can.

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

4 years ago

Putting aside the geographical issue .....

.... because i suspect the issue I'm about to outline is universal

Everything about your profile, and topic..... sounds like it was written by a bloke, for a blokes purposes.

I believe on sites like this, that will be the biggest hurdle you will face

• madotara69

madotara69

4 years ago

We waited about 45 maybe 50 seconds before our messages went off like a pinball machine with all the ride-on-mower enthusiasts introduced themselves and the ways they admire mowers, well Victa anyhow.. could be misinterpreted and mistaken for the thoughts.. they are talking directly too a pussy, if not for the Victa ? This continues for any length back and forth chit chatting with messages. Like a those cans with string pulled tight at twice of half it’s length, that’s how long a piece of string needs to be, any cans, tin cans, before wireless walky talkies came about.

Pull the string tight, talk softly into the can and too the pussy with a passion. ( if not being privy too the Victa ride on mower, very popular and everyone is keen as to come ride the mower full noise, cut me grass even.

So without pointing out the obvious...

Mado

Mado Tara xx

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Quoting 'madotara69'
    We waited about 45 maybe 50 seconds before our messages went off like a pinball machine with all the ride-on-mower enthusiasts introduced themselves and the ways they admire mowers, well Victa anyhow.. could be misinterpreted and mistaken for the thoughts.. they are talking directly too a pussy, if not for the Victa ? This continues for any length back and forth chit chatting with messages. Like a those cans with string pulled tight at twice of half it’s length, that’s how long a piece of string needs to be, any cans, tin cans, before wireless walky talkies came about.

Pull the string tight, talk softly into the can and too the pussy with a passion. ( if not being privy too the Victa ride on mower, very popular and everyone is keen as to come ride the mower full noise, cut me grass even.

So without pointing out the obvious...

Mado

Mado Tara xx
    I'm not completely 100% with what you're saying here. Scratch that, I have no fucking idea. It was the string that got me really, I was just ''what the actual fuck?"
    You are like the David Lynch of Red Hot Pie. I mean that nicely, I love your stream-of-consciousness posts, I'm glad I was the subject of one. I just have to go away now and look for strange mini-people living in the bottom of my pantry.

• madotara69

madotara69

4 years ago

They don’t get on so well with the borrowers or the head scratchers, your in safe hands.

Just saying, if you put up a ride on mower picture, even halving the waiting may double your luck getting lucky.

The string thing. How long is a piece of string ?

Say 1 km long, stretched tight and tied the through a hole in the bottom of each can. You can whisper into the can and the whisper is heard in the can at the other end of that piece of string twice half of its length.

Heaps of blokes message the pussy of what’s her name. Lol

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Kisses and cream..
    You.nailed it 👍

• cumnhavefun

cumnhavefun

4 years ago

Mate you reckon your having a hard time meeting people on this site, try being a single male