Nervousness - How do I bring someone new into the bedroom?

August 29 2022

Hi all you sexy people.

I'm a sexual deviant who loves to get freaky betweens the sheets as we all do and have an amazing partner of 5yrs. We are very open when it comes to our sexualities however my sex drive is through the roof. After experiencing a bad relationship that lasted for 10yrs it's ruined my ability to trust. Jealousy plays a big part in my life, due to negative experiences.

My new partner doesn't give me any reason to be jealous and with that said I want nothing more than to invite someone back to our bedroom. We tried it once with another guy and my partner wasn't into it. I feel it's due to there being no chemistry and us just jumping straight into it way to head strong. For this reason he's not keen to try it again with another guy. I do however feel it would be possible with another woman. I love women and play with them solo on my own opening and share details of my experiences with him which he loves - it's a major turn on. It's a deep desire to get over this insecurity and experience something new with him.

How can I over come this? I wanna also experience another man some day with him. He's the love of my life and I want to go on this journey with him of self discovery and exploration.

Thank you for reading 😍 x

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Hello there!

Im not sure of what happened with the guy but I guess if it were me, if there was no "getting to know you" session before hand and he was just led straight into the bedroom then yeah Id baulk at that too.

I think commincation is key and even more important, if youre the one bringing a third into the equation then the first person Id be trying to introduce would be a woman if they are male.

That way you can see they are trying to pleasue you and not yourself.

This should probably build a bit of trust so that if you manage to get into this lifestyle, then eventually they be willing to allow males as a third because youve made the effort originally.

Thats my "9.99 on special save 50%" worth anyway

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Openess, Transparency and Communication needs to be your mantra.

Does he know you've started this profile? And if so why not have a couples profile and give him the password so he's more involved.
    You seem to be the driving force of this journey, he doesn't seem to be keen on sharing you with another man and you have trust issues from your last relationship. Those are recipes for jealousy!
    You say that you have a 5 year long wonderful relationship therefore you should make each others welfare your priority rather than your desire as it would be a shame to jeopardise that relationship.

Perhaps you could start by going to some swinger meetings that are purely sociable with no play involved to see how you connect with other people. That's how me and my partner started and from there we took baby steps until we were ready for full swaps.
    Don't rush into anything and keep talking to each other openly at every stage.

Best of luck.

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

We started this journey as my wife had no other experience other than me. We started with women as this was her desire and where she felt safe. Of course was hard to find so we tried couples, which she liked but was literally scared to have the attention of other men and didn’t really enjoy the first few. After some talking and finding a couple we really relaxed with she experienced her first orgasm to another man. I had a mix of happiness and a little pang of jealousy that I’d lost the title of the only one but the closeness the openness brings far out ways silly notions of ownership.
    We now prefer to play with couples as we both love seeing each other perform. I suggest you both might like to find yourselves a relaxed couple and see what happens. Find a couple who you can talk to about how you feel, we find the people we really enjoy talking with are they ones we have the best fun in bed with.
    Hope this helps and feel free to contact us if only for a chat 🤗

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Let him settle down first with you , and the same for you before you go bed hopping otherwise you might lose him for good

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

, btw your profile says you are looking for females and you are with a him ???

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Tread lightly. You're a self confessed "jealous person"... Major red flag..... Communication is key with any swinging couple and you should be discussing this with him and working through your issues together. Just don't rush into anything, because you can't undo everything. Best of luck x

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Having a couples profile and actually being in the journey "together" might help too.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 years ago

I’ve heard good things about the book ‘The Ethical Slut’ if you’re looking for introspection

My take is that jealousy is a lot to do with shame around not being good enough and fear of abandonment. The antidote is ‘simply’ finding ways to connect with yourself and others, in whatever way fits you. It’s not all about self-affirmation either - eg you’re a super sexual being, explore that! Get yourself a mirror, toys, develop your art of fantasy, find sexual activities outside of the routine, get good at pleasuring yourself. Bringing others in to give you pleasure can often stop short of what you can give yourself. There’s nothing more formidable and alluring than a woman who master of her own sexuality. I can see how a man would want to leave that while having the opportunity to share with others. Just my opinion.