Need a nicer way to tell my fwb it hurts.

April 17 2023

When my fwb thrusting me, he like to rub on my clit, he means well and think it will helps me cumming, but it's hurt, I was scream from hurting but I think he understood that I was cumming 😣 Any tip or a nice way to tell him to stop doing it? I normally cum hard in this rubbing while thrusting but with my ex though. I'm not feel comfortable to discuss with him directly. So please advice me some other ways. 🙏🙏

Comments

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

a year ago

Make sure you sound like OW OW OW instead of Oh Oh Oh
    But really, just tell him to stop and say it hurts.
    And because men have fragile egos and sulk, smile teach him how to do it better.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Just say it has become to sensitive during intercourse

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

If you can't tell him, Houston we have a serious problem.
    Your actions of not sating a he hurts you, will only cause a domino effect. Because he thinks and believes he's turning you on. You're given him an ego boost. So the next person he's with, he will most likely do the same thing and hurt them too.
    Your actions are not the right thing to do or even fair to place him in a situation, you have the choice and control over.
    Speak up and be accountable.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Maybe instead of discussing it in person discuss it over text message, it may be easier for him that way as well .

• funtimes1978

funtimes1978

a year ago

Communication before, after and during sex is Key all good sex

• curiousgirl35

curiousgirl35

a year ago

Grab his hand and redirect it in a slower or softer motion,maintaining eye contact.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Just tell him to go slower/gentle in the moment and guide him. Be much easier than having 'the talk' outside the bedroom

• BASICINSTINCTS

BASICINSTINCTS

10 months ago

If your fwb is so careless he is hurting you FIND ANOTHER FWB!!

• sexuallover

sexuallover

3 months ago

Tell him straight don’t wait until it’s too late if he is worth it he’ll adjust and make it better for you

• VVBN88

VVBN88

2 months ago

What are we missing here? Open communication?? What are you scared off?

• teasetoplease

teasetoplease

a month ago

Just tell him. Believe me, he won’t be pissed, tell him,,,,,,COMMUNICATE

• jackont54

jackont54

a month ago

If you are confident, give him a show of how you turn yourself on, then say something like this would feel soooo much better for you to do it like this for me, place his hand underneath yours and manipulate his hand, then let work him some magic.