Jemira

Jemira

M38 F27

NEW to this. Advice.

April 16 2022

Hi!

My partner and I (we're both female) are looking to try the lifestyle. We don't really have much experience doing this and don't really have anyone to discuss this matter with. Considering we are living in Bali (both local Indonesians), we are having difficulty on how this normally works.

Do we meet first and have dinner etc or how does it usually work? Will it be fine if during the play, I just watched my gf play? I am into watching but not so much joining in. At least not yet.

Any newbie advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you

Comments

• ExhibitionistEve

ExhibitionistEve

2 years ago

There is no right and wrong way to do it. It’s whatever you and your girlfriend are comfortable with. I’ve seen lots of couples who say only one likes to play and the other wants to watch.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

Personally ' l prefer to meet for dinner or welcome drink first to get to know each other before anything... l think its better to spend some time to get a feel for each other' attraction etc.... Better to select someone you want to play with than someone you dont. Besides ' lf you find you are not suited ,you can just walk away with no obligation.
    I dont find wanting to watch only to begin with unusual at all .. lm sure once you feel comfortable or turned on things will happen... Cant think of a better place than Bali to begin with.. l / we will be there within the next few months.. Cant wait after being closed down with the Covid for so long... Good luck..