NBO Woods Orgy Single 22F

January 19 2024

Hi there,

I will be attending the NBO Woods Orgy in Diggers Rest coming up as a single 22yr old female. Wondering if anyone has been and what it's like? Curious if this event will be for me as I am very excited to go but want to make sure it's not going to be very full on as a beginner.

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 months ago

Went to a few a couple of years ago. Is a full on weekend and I wouldn't go alone. I had my hubby and we knew others going. If you know some other attendees that would be ideal and you'll feel "safer"..... Or, take a friend if you can. Its ALOT of fun though, you'll have a ball x

• Laid_Back_Pair

Laid_Back_Pair

3 months ago

We have been to a few of these. Can get pretty wild but a great night. When is it on? I haven't seen it advertised but will try and look it up

• fun2behere

fun2behere

3 months ago

I have been twice as couple and once as a single. It is indeed full-on. Amazing to see and to be part of. The organiser Pete does it well and has for years.

Can be more guys than gals. The gay guys play in a separate area. But there are rules and everyone knows that. The constant attention to you by men may be annoying.

It would be better to go with a friend especially if you do not know anyone. You could meet a woman or couple there and team up. They will watch your back. I went once with an experienced woman and she did her thing while I went off and did my thing. Every 30 mins or so I would check in on her. Mainly she just needed a drink of water LOL she was a busy girl.

• Myfuntimes

Myfuntimes

3 months ago

We are newbies also a bit older than you but probably just as nervous