RHP User

RHP User

M35 F29

My wife’s dark desires

August 08 2022

Well my wife and I like most couples grown bored of our sex life especially after having a baby decided to spice things up.
We admitted to each other how horny we get when we think of each other with a different partner and how insanely horny the idea got us. We decided to give it a try.
So longstory short. We found a couple ( my wife’s friend and her husband) and went on to party. We were high on weed and horny af. My wife started to grind him on the floor and touching his dick so subtly. The sight drove me nuts and my dick instantly got so so wet. I put my hands on her friend’s thighs while she was watching me and slide my fingers through her inner thighs. We ended up at our place and spent the night in different rooms with different partners :)

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

The best feeling ever. I always get horny when another dude gets down on her

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Classy. No wonder you've already removed your profile.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Is this the Forum section or Story section?

• ddlbm

ddlbm

2 years ago

The forum is getting highjacked by story tellers !

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

My guess is its the story teller's fantasy ? Then poof ??? He's gone ?

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

RHP User, master of fantasy. He was single last week, now he has a wife. Hidden profile, a complete waste of time.

• Karospebble

Karospebble

2 years ago

All women want all men my ex would come home full of cum just getting milk man milk

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Thank you to those who are pointing out what to look for in regard to people who may not be genuine. Helpful for me because I’m having a lot of trouble finding people on the site Who maintain a conversation