My story

January 25 2023

I love and couldn’t live without women. Pussy tits and ass are the best stuff on earth. However, I’m attracted to men as well but only physically. I can definitely appreciate a good looking dick and ass. I don’t consider myself truly bisexual as I’m incapable of having feelings for and or falling in love with a guy. I’m not even into kissing. It’s all and only about the sex. I’m as masculine as they come and prefer men alike. I’ve only played with a guy once and long ago. Since then it’s just been online and fantasizing. I’m experienced in giving and receiving oral but want to become so in anal. I’m into pegging and solo dildo play. I love it but know the real thing will be so much better. Anyway, that’s me in a nutshell.

Comments

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Yeah mate, you’re in amongst a mixed bag in this joint, you name them, I’m on a reduction project ATM, aiming to narrow about 4000 words out of any post, so you can use all the letters if you like.
    Suppose your just one more dirty fucker like each other of us, but one thing you can count on is whatever sexuality you are exploring or as here shouting from the rooftops. It’s just you being you and a place to belong, we wish you explore all your feelings ask, think happy thoughts and happy things happen.

Actually a little vanilla, but you’re off to a good start.😉

Mado
    Mado, Tara xx

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

Glad you feel comfortable enough to share your desires. I wish you well on your RHP journey.

Ex007

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

You are not alone.
    I'm attracted to men too.

Ms Foxy