Lullah

Lullah

F105

Music or videos that got you through tough times or at any crossroads you came to in your life be it positive or negative,

February 17 2024

and any videos that got you through the confusing worldwide shit show from March 2020, that still hasn't run its course.

I am so sick of the ever-changing head fucking narrative and shifting of the goalposts from governments/politicians/world leaders' scientists and so-called experts along with the MSM. "Who the fuck are these people?" I question everything that comes out of their mouths along with anything via the MSM nowadays. I am also appalled by the shit that is still happening in the mainstream and social media platforms. It makes me realize how humanity hasn't evolved very much, so many people on all sides of the coin have shown and are unfortunately still showing their true colors by being horrid towards their fellow citizens, family members, and friends for the choices they made and are continuing to make. 

Music/Musicians/Lyrics are a powerful medium that can lift us, make us think and reflect, as well as take us to another place in time down memory lane. 

I came across The HU in 2021

From Wikipedia -- The Hu (stylized as The HU) is a Mongolian folk-rock and heavy metal band formed in 2016.

The HU - Wolf Totem (Official Music Video) was the 1st time I listened to them. Warriors on motorcycles. 

There were once many warriors on this planet, but not so many these days, still, it's good to see that there are a large number of men, women, young adults, and teenagers worldwide, I would call warriors, trying to make a difference, not an easy feat in current times.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

Wolf Totem is a fantastic piece of music. I guess along those lines Otyken is a band I really dig and coming from the same place with their culture at the fore of their music

The one artist and his music that did seem to have a big impact positively in my life was Nick Drake. The owner of a shop I frequented lent me his Pink Moon album. I was maybe 30 and suffering from bipolar and his lyrics just spoke to me as he clearly suffered similar things. Wonderful musician that sadly left us early in his life

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

2 months ago

Well I am reticent to reply as you may find this post gets censored soon enough. I've been saddened by the lack of activism in music any more, I grew up during the 80's where a lot of music had something to say about the crap going on in the world but I just don't seem to be able to find the same these days.
    So for this time I was drawn to music that soothes my soul, from DMB to Paul Kelly and I may have to hide forever but a lot more country music has crept into by heavily blues and rock based leanings.
    I feel like podcasts have taken the place of music for people who want to stand up and be counted, I just love how Joe Rogan interviews people, he allows them to speak for hours and get their true selves across unlike the completely incompetent MSM that now is completely biased without exception.
    The warriors are there but their existence is suppressed. It will be interesting to follow how RFK Jr does in these elections, I fear his results will be an indication of just how spineless and brainless the majority is. Oh how I'd love to be wrong on this one.

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

2 months ago

Shawshank never fails to get me out of a funk. Great for uplifting the soul.

• KISSprinciple

KISSprinciple

2 months ago

For me, I supported local Aussie bands during COVID, I started listening to a band called Sly Withers & I don't know how, but these young blokes wrote songs & lyrics that exactly matched my 46yo life. So good 👍. Do yourself a favour 🤓