DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

M62 F56

Mood Setters vs Mood Killers

June 13 2024

Some folks really need to put more thought into how to entertain playmates or throw a swinger's shindig.
A few of our dos & don'ts.....

Mood Setters - Low lights, low music, incense or scented candles, sweet nibblies, fresh breath mints etc

Mood Killers - Bright lights on, TV blaring, pet dogs jumping all over guests, breath fouling foods like onion,
salamis or cheese.
Curious to know other folk's turn ons and turn offs when it comes to attending parties, clubs or private hook ups.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Mood setters
    Drinks at a nice bar
    Drinks at a private residence
    Someone who has showered, shaven, cologne, and put a little effort in an outfit
    Good commincation and banter is probably my biggest mood setter

Mood Killers
    "Come over and fuck" within the 1st 5 mins of chatting online
    Bad breath
    Playing on the phone all the time
    Not paying attention to the convo
    No attempt at starting a convo
    1st meet and you don't look anything like your photos
    Lying about your participation level
    Pushing boundaries too much when no has been said a few times

I am by far not experienced in the whole swinging thing but very keen to try with nice people but this is just my two cents on the topic

• Aligirl443

Aligirl443

4 months ago

Loud, pumping dance music doesn’t really do it for me when trying to set a mood…why not chill or mid tempo soft jazz?

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 months ago

I don’t know why but whenever I have attended parties I have always appreciated the small selection of jelly sweets on hand. I don’t usually eat these in my normal life! Snakes anyone

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 months ago

Totally agree! Don't turn up with daggy clothes, looking unkempt, as happened at a meet and greet not long ago. Why on earth would you think anyone would be attracted to you. Make an effort.

• Opalrose

Opalrose

4 months ago

You have to get all you can take, while all hell is breaking loose. Thrills in the night as the city sleeps.
    Creatures of the night, saint and sinner, not sure about you but I love it loud.
    X-ray eyes and magic touch, dirty living and you’ll sure know something.
    Take me, I want you in the ladies room. Love em and leave em im a hard luck woman. Call me dr love, and shout it out loud. Sweet pain of flaming youth, Great expectations, but do you love me?
    I’m dressed to kill, ladies in waiting it’s a two timer. Anything for my baby, love her all I can.

Or, just be chill and have a spa party. 😘

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

4 months ago

Mood setter would be offering a neck and shoulder massage without wandering down to boobs within 14 seconds. just concentrating on some genuine muscles and starting off the intimacy by touching remaining completely above board and non sexual 🤔, mood killer is open mouth smacking and chewing of gum mixed with suggestively licking lips 🤮

• Blueflamingo

Blueflamingo

4 months ago

Totally agree with you, adding...:

Mood setters. Eye contact, if you can't look me in the eyes, I just can't feel connected to you.

Mood killers at clubs is when spectators think they are commentators and chitchatters, please stop talking and just enjoy the show with your eyes.

Eyes, I like eyes 😅

• Generic_Chick

Generic_Chick

4 months ago

I’m also a fan of NOT:
    1. Talking for hours on end without any reference to getting down and playing.
    2. Keeping your body parts to yourself during said hours of talking - I like people that are respectful go getters.
    3. Waiting for guests to break the ice.

That said I do love cheese, so anyone that feeds me cheese and wine is an instant winner 🤣

• Generic_Chick

Generic_Chick

4 months ago

Bonus points if they have organised some kind of plan to get the party going, or communicate expectations and boundaries clearly