Men’s pictures

January 14 2024

New member here. A question for the group… pictures in men’s profiles. Ladies, what gets your attention? What do you like to see? Any definitely do nots?
Gents… what has been successful/ unsuccessful for you?

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

3 months ago

If you’re comfortable with it and your circumstances allow, a really good face picture with a big smile goes a long, long way.

Dress nice for it, get someone else to take it so it’s not a selfie in the mirror, have a nice tidy background or, even better, a white wall.

If you want to be serious about it, a professional photographer should do you about 3 or 4 of these for a couple of hundred bucks. One where you are laughing is good too.

Beyond that, put in a teeny bit of effort when you reach out to someone and show a basic level of human decency and you’ll be in the top 5% of males on this site.

I’m pretty new too, but that’s what’s working for me.

• JustStephTuls

JustStephTuls

3 months ago

I’m so boooooored of seeing tensed up six packs.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

3 months ago

I, MrsElectric, like to see a torso, doesn't have to be bare but an idea of what your body looks like and your fashion style.

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

3 months ago

Depends on what you/prospect are looking for, relationship or sex.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 months ago

Face and body. I scroll past immediately if they don't have any.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

Dick pics, ladies love that!

• Liz1487

Liz1487

3 months ago

Ensure that you take a selfie in a filthy bathroom mirror with your clothes all over the floor and the toilet clearly visible! Seriously though, there’s some other recent (January 2024) threads about this that you might want to also read. Good luck curating your album.