Men wearing g bangers

November 12 2023

Men in g bangers, what's the consenses? I'm straight and been wearing them daily for 25 years, there so comfortable I couldn't wear anything else

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

What has being straight got to do with wearing a g-string 🤔

• New2Tasman

New2Tasman

5 months ago

im not sure if you mean mens or female ones... i love wearing womens panties but love the fuller cut ones

• melbbeachboy87

melbbeachboy87

a month ago

Only a small percentage of guys wear g-strings. I wear them most days. A good fitting g-string almost feels like wearing nothing. People find it hard to believe guys could find them comfortable. Have been asked why I am wearing a g-string a couple of times. Have been wearing g-strings since I was a teenager because they are comfortable and Its a great feel and fit.

• luvsilver

luvsilver

a month ago

Mrs Luv bought me a lime green G String for a laugh at a Manpower concert she went to back in the early 90s (Jamie Durie was her fave).
    Wore it a couple of times for her (wasn't uncomfortable) -lol

• melbbeachboy87

melbbeachboy87

10 days ago

Recently bought two buldge g-strings. Wearing a cockring with it makes my package stick out front a little. It's noticeable if wearing trackpants or shorts. Have worn with trackpants out shopping and did get a few looks and heard one comment. Is it in appropriate to wear out in public?