Meeting partners

January 29 2023

Was wondering how many people on RHP have met long term partners here? If you have, were you both looking or here just having fun?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

We met on a site similar to RHP. We were both just having casual fun. We both had some experience with couples before. We chatted for ages online and on the phone as we were not living in the same town at the time. I was working some days in her town. We honestly both thought we would meet and have some fun and see you around. Within 30 minutes we were holding hand and never looked back. That was nearly 7 years ago. I moved towns. We joined RHP as a couple and have enjoyed meeting other couples. Not that often just when we can. We both have busy lives like everyone.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

We both had singles profiles on here and started chatting about 6 years ago. I (Ms PF) wasn't looking for a relationship after the separation from hell a few years prior.
    Mr PF was and still is a gentleman and won me over by not being a dickhead and giving me time.

We now live as a blended family and mainly attend events for the social atmosphere as we've met the most awesome people on here who have become close friends.

We've been to Saints and Sinners, Passions in Paradise and on a Bliss Cruise and love the relaxed lifestyle where no one cares what other people do.

Ms PF ❤️

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I've attended three weddings of couples who met on RHP. Plus about 98% of my once single rhp friends have all gotten into long term relationships. Yes I'm part of the other 2% 🤣

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

I know quite a few people who have met on here via the forums, chat rooms etc, now Happily married, some have moved across states, had children etc.

There are also couples I know who have met on here and the male halves are creepy as Fuck! Unbeknown to their partners, continues to message other women (I know, cause they tired it on me), and they do met up with other women stating they are single, in an open marriage BLAH BLAH BLAH, without their partners knowledge.
    I have also seen and read the female halves posts (several times now, throughout the forums) how in love they are BLAH BLAH and how devoted their partners are.
    I wouldn't call that exactly "fun". 🫣
    I stay very clear of those couples!

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Yes, I have met long term lovers from here. One in puticular was meant to be a one night stand ended up being 4yrs of something, something.

Ms Foxy

• Justin25744

Justin25744

a year ago

I’m horney as hell and I’m wanting to get a hold of a little pussy to eat and have fun with