Males checking out my profile..

January 16 2022

Is it just me ' or do others get heaps males checking out thier profile ? And l mean like 90 % . Everyday l recieve up to 4 - 5 which l delete. Today ' l recieved a couples profile with pic's only of him ? Obviously a guy trying to grab attention..
Im not gay or bi, so it does become abit annoying...

Comments

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

Just them checking out a somebody who's posting stuff via the forums? The stats are male skewed because of the ratio, that's all. If they're following on with sending you messages, it might mean something different.

• jenniecruising

jenniecruising

2 years ago

I hope you block anyone walking down the street or at the shops who glances your way.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

People look at profiles for all sorts of reasons . Be it boredom , putting a face / profile to the name behind the posts on the forum , checking out the so called competition or seeing what others put in their profile and perhaps see how to improve their own .
    No harm in window shopping . We don’t for one minute think anyone and everyone that checks out our profile is interested in us .
    It’s understandably annoying if these guys haven’t read your profile and message . Then again we can all roll our eyes at that and block or just move on . Ax

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

One or two every now and then, doesn’t really bother me.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

On occasion I like to look at my competition in my area. Usually they are hotter and it's bad for the confidence. 🤣
    But also we get lots of traffic for all over Aus checking out who is behind the comment on a profile here.
    Don't take it personally. They don't all want you

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

2 years ago

No doubt there are males that are interested in you but as mentioned in the previous comments, there are many reason why it happens. I do it to learn from others and take the best bits while avoiding the usual dribble.

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

2 years ago

If you are in their area they are searching they can’t see what your looking for until they open up your profile.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yep, although I’d say it’s more like 98% for me
    I figure it’s because they may have seen a post /comment I’ve put up on these forums or perhaps they are interested in fellas, in which case they wouldn’t know I’m not until they’ve read my profile.
    Yeah it’s a little annoying but doesn’t bother me,I’ve never had a message

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

Mainly from forums. Just had a look back. I've had 11 notified views from M profiles within a month, and only one of them is from VIC where I am. Out of about 35 views within a month in total. As above, people don't know who you are until they look. Why is it annoying? It's just data and a notification icon.

• sydneymagpie

sydneymagpie

2 years ago

Yes ,I get guys checking out my profile and cam as well but I take it as a compliment ,I wont meet guys but If I turn them on ....well its OK

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

2 years ago

Yeah, your rhp address is all over male toilets.
    " for a good time, check out Sawadee....

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

They must think you are hot. Enjoy the compliment!

• KindaOldButNew

KindaOldButNew

2 years ago

I'm not gay but I don't see the problem with checking out the competition.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Bored strollers in the zoo, idly taking a peak into your cage to see what kind of animal you are.

Have the time, since there are no messages to attend to.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Sorry mate, couldn't help clicking on your page after this:)

• GeeBanger69

GeeBanger69

2 years ago

Yeah it’s just you lol 😂

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

If you have a problem with people checking out your profile then why are you even on here & what is your profile really for?

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I get men looking at my profile all the time. I am bi btw and you'd be surprised how many straight men want to have sex with me.

• MsLagertha

MsLagertha

2 years ago

People checking your profile and messaging you??
    I thought that was the whole point of this site. Have I missed something?

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

It's usually a guy checking out a girl and then having a look at who's on her friends list. I do it sometimes, I'm straight.

• divame65

divame65

2 years ago

I get checked everyday by many ...love it😉😉

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

All the time and mainly older which im not into.

• Swede712

Swede712

a year ago

For me it’s usually that I’ve clicked on a profile picture by mistake whilst scrolling through the app or profiles friends list instead of expanding the list or to see the info on a poster in stories section.