Male partners of hotwives

July 29 2019

As the female half of a newly experimenting hotwifing couple I would love to hear from the male half what it is that really turns you on about the hotwifing kink.
Was it something you had to encourage her to try because it was your kink? Or was it something she wanted to try and she led you into it? Has your experiences been mostly positive or has anything like jealousy or lack of communication entered the picture? Do you expect your lady to reciprocate and do the same for you or is it purely compersion that drives your lust for your hotwife? I'm keen to hear the males partners perspective :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

“What it is that really turns you on about the hotwifing kink.”

Seeing my partner satisfied and become the center of attention.
    Giving her the chance to explore her sexuality and make our relationship solid through trust and extreme intimacy.

“Was it something you had to encourage her to try because it was your kink? Or was it something she wanted to try and she led you into it?”

Both. I always wanted to experiment this particular phenomenon amongst many others but my exes did not have the courage to take part even though they wanted to.
    When I met my current partner she just wanted to learn everything there is about alternative lifestyles, I told her about bdsm, hotwifing etc. She was beyond thrilled. It didn’t take much to convince her.

“Has your experiences been mostly positive or has anything like jealousy or lack of communication entered the picture?”

Very positive, she that’s because we were very picky about who we selected and I’ve been on other side of the fence with hotwives and their partners in the past so I knew the dynamics already. And our communication is perfect, we talk about everything.

“Do you expect your lady to reciprocate and do the same for you or is it purely compersion that drives your lust for your hotwife?”

I don’t expect her to do the same, reason being; I am a demisexual who cant develop sexual urges towards total strangers without some intimacy. Even if I was staring at a lusty Scarlett Johansson I’d see her as an exceptional aesthetic beauty and feel no sexual urges.
    However if I have a chat, few dates and some get to know with someone, I’d devour them in so many ways.
    And since my other half is the one I am already very intimate with, I choose to push our intimacy further where sex is a ritual of pleasure, instead of getting to know new women.
    Its not that I am opposed to meeting other women I just can’t relate to whole swinging scene or going from one temporary partner to another, I prefer permanence, even with non-monogamy.

I'm keen to hear the males partners perspective :)

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

To clarify "hotwifing" as far as I understand it means the wife playing with another man, without hubby present, but with his full knowledge and consent ..

For us, this stage of our lifestyle was just a natural progression from mfm 3sums..
    Infact our/her first hotwife session was visiting the other guy the morning after we had played together..
    It wasnt planned, we were all just horny the next morning!
    It was THE thorniest thing for me, "sending"her to his motel wearing not very much at all, ..and kowing full well what they would be doing.
    As well as that, we had agreed they would send me pics and video's along the way..
    On her return we both fucked like wild things as we discussed what her and the other guy had been doing.

So, if you have a truly trusting, strong relationship, and you are BOTH very comfortable with the idea, then it is a very horny experience for everyone involved..

M.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

5 years ago

We had 2 experiences. The first was with a young guy who didnt have much experience . That made it abit awkward because he kept cumming too quick.. A little dissappointing because of his inexperience but was still super sexy and wet her appetite.

The 2nd experience was different , good looking dude with a thick 9 inch cock . We agreed i would be present but no involvement , she wanted it that way and i got to watch . Funny thing was , i felt this tinge of jealousy and a little uneasy when they started kissing yet when he penetrated her i was fine ? Go figure ? What got me hot was while they were in the throws of passion , she'd catch my eye ,smile and give me the thumbs up .. It was at that moment i realised what hotwifing was all about, and how it could be apart of our lives.. Its about giving each other the ultimate experience and adding another dimension to a otherwise vanilla existence.. We'd both love a sexy woman to join us sometime thats still on our bucket list .

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

“Hotwifing” is subject of lot of arguments as in what it is and what it is not.

The way I see it, it makes little difference whether man is present or not, I think lot of these discussions come from the need to separate it from cuckolding, where humiliation is a powerful motive between submissive husband and the wife.
    So as long as these are not present it’s different.
    We are both quite dominant characters in our lives so it’s an entirely different experience for us as well.
    We speak to men sometimes who approach this with certain expectations where they end up feeling awkward as their ego and need to show off hits a brick wall, lot of people still think cuckolding and hotwifing are same things.

• thecatsmeowaus

thecatsmeowaus

5 years ago

No jealousy or insecurity at all. Definitely came from my (Mr) suggestion. I enjoy watching Ms getting off/pleasured/cumming. Has an element of ‘showing’ Ms off and having her be the objective/centre of desire. Plus it’s a lot easier and more reliable arranging for a single guy to come to our house compared to a couple or single girl so it just became a more common occurance.
    First it stared with MFM threesome and I found I became very turned on by allowing them to play on their own before I joined in. So have done both present and not present hotwifing. But with us I help choose and arrange the playtime and I find that is also a turn on.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Over the years we have been lucky enough to experience most scenarios on the Swinging scene.In recent years we have focussed more on the MMF or MMMMF fun which both my wife and myself enjoy very much. I enjoy watching my Hotwife having sex with other men. She enjoys knowing I am watching. We often have eye contact while she is being fucked and its a big turn on for both of us.After the Bull has gone home we can't keep our hands off each other and the intensity of our sex is difficult to describe.. Unbelievable is a mild description..lolShe has fucked other men also without my presence but always with my knowledge of what is happening. When she arrives home we fuck our brains out while she tells me all the details of her experience.On occasions, playing with other couples has also been part of our fun without my presence.We are both enjoying the lifestyle we lead and would not have it any other way.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Hi, for us we evolved into it, we talked for nearly a year how sexy it would be for her to have another man. Then one time she said ok, and then like a flash it happened. I was not able to watch (as the guy said no), but it was hotter than ever. After the first time she came back, radiating with passion, we had crazy sex and for days she kept mentioning how thick the guy was. There was some jealousy at first, and similar like others, kissing a guy make me more on the edge then fucking him, now that is strange.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I experimented with it over the past 3 years with my ex girlfriend. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her with other men. It added an extra element to our sexuality. Unfortunately though, she blurred the lines and ended up falling for one of the guys she was banging and we broke up 3 weeks ago because of it. She’s now with him and they’re in a relationship. Truely a weird situation. It doesn’t pay off every time, but it’s a fun thing if both parties are on the same page.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We had previously played with some couples a few years ago which we enjoyed. We arranged to meet a couple who were very nice but she wasnt interested in playing and so we had our first MFM with the husband which was great.Fast forward a year or so and I suggested we should maybe pick up with the 3sum play again. Wife agreed and we mutually decided I would find suitable guys to come and join us. I decided that rather than a 3sum she should enjoy the lover I had selected for her and I would watch. She was a little unsure at first, I reassured her that seeing her being pleasured was what I wanted. Even though we had played before I was a little hesitant when she met her lover. He greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and made polite conversation,two minutes later she was naked with his cock in her mouth. I was so hard watching her.We have always had a great sex life, but the sex after her lover left was amazing!

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

4 years ago

For us, Ann becoming a hotwife was a natural progression. We had been swinging for a number of years (before we were even married) and I really enjoyed seeing her being pleasured by other guys and girls. I really get off on Ann receiving pleasure and unlike some guys you hear or read about, I can't shag her a dozen times a night and keep up with her. Ann has always enjoyed dressing sexily and showing some skin. When we would be out at a club or bar she always got lots of attention. Sometimes we would take a guy back to our hotel room for a MFM. It got to the stage though that she would come home from a girls' night out and tell me about some guy who had chatted her up and how they flirted etc etc. I dropped the comment one time that she should have shagged him. This brought up the discussion of our marriage opening up to let us date other people and not just be swinging together. My only conditions were that if she felt that she was falling in love it had to end and that she had to be discreet. Since then she has dated a number of guys and a lady. The longest relationship with a guy was 9 months and she broke it off when he told her he was falling in love with her. She dated a lady for over a year before she moved to Chicago with her husband's job.As our kids have got older it has become harder to explain mummy's nights or weekends away from home. Before kids it was common for a guy that was taking her out to come and pick her up from our house. I am not a jealous person. I love my wife and know she loves me. To give her pleasure either from me or someone else is everything for me. It goes both ways too. A number of times over the years Ann has brought a lady home for us to play with and even set me up with dates with a couple of divorced friends of hers.We know it is not for everyone but for us it works.John

• Mask_007

Mask_007

4 years ago

Honestly, i had some experience with the subject.
    I don't know if that would be the case, but one husband told me " that is away she can have new experiences with a full approval of they partners.

Was really fun, and end up becoming a gorgeous FWB relationships. He Was extremely fine with her spending time with me.

• Mask_007

Mask_007

4 years ago

Unfortunately I dis move town/country. But would love to be able to find another wonderful possibility like that once again.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I am not the male half, but I can try and explain my fiance's reasoning for me being a hot wife lol...
    We have always been open and honest with one another, and when he told me that he wanted to cross dress, I thought it was weird, but supported his wishes.
    This led to him playing with men or crossdressers on his own (as I didn't want to see and be a part of that play)
    All the men would meet me beforehand and they always asked me to join. No way I thought.
    I felt a connection with one guy on our second meet, and I told them both that I might be ready for more next time....
    My fiance said, as soon as he and I started to kiss, he became aroused straight away! He loved watching me getting pleasured and me pleasuring the guy was a turn on for him too.
    Sometimes we all play together or I play on my own.
    When I give details of our encounters, my fiance gets aroused, he massages my aches from earlier, and we make sensual love afterwards.
    Sometimes my fiance says (when he's about to fuck me) that he is the other guys and that he needs to fuck me good, because I'm a slut lol... cracks me up, but I play along lol...