Male chastity

June 06 2022

Hi

Are there any women actually into male chastity, tease & denial, cuckolding?

Its a big turn on for me but not sure if many women are into it, can understand how it wouldn't be a turn on.

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

Its not a turn on for me as I prefer my cocks uncaged. However.....I like edging. Denial up to a point. That does turn me on.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I like being edged as well, just have a thing for chastity.
    I've never really been put to the test though yet though. It's easy when I can take it off when I want.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Love edging. Zero interest in cuckold, denial or male submission though.

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

I like masculinity, some people call it toxic to like masculine men, I am not one of those people. I’m not afraid to say what I want which may sometimes be seen as dominant but actually treating someone like they’re not my equal during sex would not turn me on at all.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Absolutely! Love everything about it.

• Libertine001

Libertine001

2 years ago

The world be be pretty boring if we all liked the same thing..

Libertine

• Bicuckple60

Bicuckple60

a month ago

To answer your question simply... YES..... and more women than we think in my opinion...I think most people are reluctant to communicate their desires and therefore they remain a fantasy....in our case it was arrived at by accident, as she says she had no knowledge of cuckolding or chastity prior to the fateful night.....and that after my response she investigated and read about denial, cuckolding and chastity, and used this originally only to formulate a plan to fuck my mate she had desired for sometime.
    This is a particular occasion that gives weight to my conclusions...... We were going to a birthday party for a friend of hers recently ......as we were getting ready she instructed me to put on my cage and give her the key which she wears openly on her wrist....and to put on a pair of red silk and lace french knickers she had bought for me. She then took numerous photos of my caged cock and knickers before I dressed.
    Later at the restaurant she showed her friend the pics...there were giggles and chatter with sly looks around the table and I guessed all the women had seen them...on leaving a woman I had barely met came over, hugged me, grabbed the cage and said ooooh that feels good. MISTRESS later told me five of the six loved them and only one thought it was disgusting and humiliating!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To give some background to this lifestyle this is how it started.......
    MISTRESS has cucked me from very early in our relationship (6 years). Very soon after starting I was told this is how it is now...or she will leave... be single and have the lovers anyway.
    THIS IS HOW IT STARTED.
    One night after I had gotten her off orally and not penetrated her. She was being very playful ...saying no you cannot get in me and cum till I let you.....she then noticed (she says) that I was getting very aroused by this and leaking pre cum all over her. She then said no I am not letting you cum tonight....and don't you dare play with yourself. (she later commented that this gave her a great sense of power knowing she could control my sexual release ) She did this for three nights.... the fourth night she sucked me until I almost came....I tried to hide the fact I was close ...but she knew. This went on for nearly two weeks before one night she said...I am going to let you cum tonight but there will be a price...and you have to agree before before I will let you cum....of course I immediately said yes not thinking what was coming next.
    To be allowed to cum I had to agree to arrange my friend Leon to fuck her the next weekend...and I was to watch.....I tried every excuse in the book...to no avail. I had agreed!!!!
    Later in the week I contacted him and suggested he come around Friday night for a beer and watch the footy...which he did.......when he arrived I was as nervous as hell and worried at what might happen....(but also secretly horny at the idea)......would he be angry or upset...he is single and a bit shy....we sat and watched the footy till half time....by now I was at my wits end as I know how forward she can be.....MISTRESS left the room after serving some nibbles and returned quite sometime later dressed in a robe...she scowled at me on re-entered the room.....she knew I hadn't broached the subject.. now I was really worried......as the game ended she stood walked over to him and said.....well has my bitch posed the question to you yet Leon..... I was dumbfounded...he looked blankly at her...with that she opened her robe and said, well obviously not.....I want to fuck you...so get up, get in that shower and be quick......
    He fucked her five times in the next seven hours...three that night and twice in the morning...cumming on all occasions. He is a tall skinny man.... with what turned out to be a very large cock (I have never seen him naked before) and had a lot of stamina....
    That is how it started and I am "her"cuck to this day....I am in Chastity most of the time and watch her get fucked on average of once a week..some of these are regulars... some newbies.....I am allowed to cum sometimes after I have cleaned them up...but not always... a lot of times she lets me get close and locks me up again.
    It is a very satisfying lifestyle for both of us...she has always been super horny (much more then me) and I have always been a voyeur....