MMF THREESOME part two?

November 11 2023

So 18 months or ago we had an Incredible and no limits threesome with a guy we had met from this site …was WILD , guy we met was easy going, respected boundaries, but on the same token.., was filthy!, dominant..came inside me bareback.. came on my face too, (all of this we wanted) all over a hot few hours..

This all took place with him tagging my bf in every so often to fuck me too., (girl talking here obviously) ..

question is do we go again with someone else/roll the dice, or just stick with what worked first ? In two minds, would love to hear from others experience similar, should we go the same guy again ?

One thing we want to do this time that we didn’t do last time is double peno, (one cock in my ass one in my pussy).. any tips on this too from girls that have done it ? Because to me that’s the ULTIMATE “slutty” thing you can do, but I’m really turned on by the thought of it .. has anyone done it and regretted 😂

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 months ago

That's a long time between drinks..... Saddle up a new one..... Or two or three 😘

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

5 months ago

I call BS

• Mrnyceguy

Mrnyceguy

5 months ago

First of all ask the same gentleman you had the first threeway with to see if he’s up for the DP with you, second time around the dynamics change a little but still fun but not as nervous as the first meet up. Or if you meet your next bull tell him exactly what you want and how you want it. As for the DP , don’t forget forget about the DVP 😉