MFM3some

January 06 2020

After some advice , my wife is really keen to have a 3some with another male but very hesitant to actually go ahead with it , it excites her but she says yes then not sure , would appreciate some advice from couples who were in a similar position who either went through meeting another guy or decided not to go ahead .Cheers

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I would love to help you

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Have the conversation together again. Make sure to include the important if & buts that matter to each of you. Pick a guy, meet him for coffee/drinks or whatever, and do make sure you all like each other, without being swept up in the pre-coital excitement. If all is good at this point, set a date and do it. You will love it and find the buzz and communication between you two is amazing. Just to cap. Is is important that the three of you like each other and no one is being used here. And also remember, you are probably not going to marry this guy. It is recreational sex. Have lots of fun. Gx

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Yes , we've had the exact senario. My wife felt both apprehensive and excited at the same time and even though I encouraged her it was completely up to her and l would support her decision whichever ? . With that in mind and on the proviso l be present or at least close by , she finally said she willing to give it a go..

End result was the pre meet nervousness and excitement , but after a few drinks and chat at the hotel bar where we meet the guy she started to relax.. ( this was our second meet ' we meet 2 weeks prior before deciding ) Considering how nervous she had been all day , l was surprised when she motioned we go up to our room and get things rolling.. and they did.. My lasting vision was them kissing with her hand around his thick cock and him working her pussy.. l left the room ..

After ' when they finished' and we were alone ' the first thing she done was give me the thumbs up.. Far from the same lady who was ready to pull the plug earlier on the day.. So my recommendation would be to set your rules and go ahead and enjoy the experience.. You only live once .. dont die wondering...

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

4 years ago

The answer is in your own words

If she was “really keen”..... she wouldn't be “very hesitant”

Are you sure how you've written this topic (and profile) accurately represents what she wants, and not want you want for her?!

Perhaps a soft experience in a club would be w better option if you’re genuine

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

MFM
    As has been discussed on many forums , all situations , relationships , even MFM scenarios are different .
    Talk , talk and talk some more to your wife . It obviously goes without my having to say , boundaries , no go zones etc are of utmost importance. I’m assuming your relationship is important to you both and this is an experience you both want to enjoy .
    I understand the hesitation and being unsure. My main concern was , if this changed our relationship , created jealousies and would we regret dipping our toes in those murky waters . I was hesitant another man seeing my body , I’m far from a super model . Find out your wife’s concerns and offer reassurance .
    Our first MFM encounter , we met in a bar after weeks of chat and flirt . I still wasn’t sure I could go thru with it . My husband reassured me the entire time that there was no pressure to proceed . It was fun , relaxed and I ( we ) have no regrets . We play as an all inclusive MFM . It’s lots of fun but the chemistry has to be there for all three of you . It takes time and patience to find the right fit . Quality over quantity .
    Good luck !
    Ax

• Mctag9

Mctag9

4 years ago

On those occasions before meeting I have chatted with them and been really graphic describing probable play to try to raise any jealousy issues so they can deal with it before meeting - it has worked so far although on two occasions I have felt the lady was clearly uncomfortable and I felt they were only doing it to please her partner, both times I feigned illness and used that as an excuse to leave.... :/

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I think some people like to fantasize about something, but if presented with the opportunity hesitate. I think in such cases it is just best to let it be.
    If your wife were really keen and eager to organize one (via here or elsewhere) I would say go for it, but by your own words OP it sounds like she just likes the idea of it, in which case I revert to my first statement. Your wife may well suspect what I can tell you from experience - often the reality does not match the fantasy. Sometimes it's best to let fantasies be just that.

• madotara69

madotara69

4 years ago

Thinking back...all the excitement leading up too the knock, knock on the front door.

Tara crashing and falling head first into a packing box whilst making a dash from the kitchen too the bedroom, all made up, suspenders and silk panties, legs kicking about in the air, calling out ... “I’m ok”

As I opened the door, meeting the guy the first time we played up with him, lol.

Kinda set things off in a playfulness mannerism, with an unpredictable sort of...awkwardness upon introductions. It was nothing that unusual for Tara, she falls into or off things often, water off a ducks back and ended with us fellows cumming all over her’s lol.

💦😎😍😎💦

No advices

Mado

Mado Tara xx

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I get a chuckle every time I read your posts.. But it's yours and Tara's attitude to playing that makes it what it is. Unlike alot of other posters , you seem comfortable with each other and you dont go looking for reasons not to play. You either play to enjoy yourself or dont play at all ...

• madotara69

madotara69

4 years ago

Thanks, yes very true.

It also means a lot too us so that who we play up with enjoys being them self, accepted as them self and comfortable sharing the experience as fun.

The best in anyone is what we enjoy, it sure is a great way to find.

• SEQLDFWB4US

SEQLDFWB4US

4 years ago

Was it she was more nervous or hesitant? Two different things, hesitance says your not quite committed, nervousness you just need a soft push in the right direction.....

Katy was excited but nervous our first couple of times. We had spoken about this at great length prior as Id anticipated her nerves and we had our plan formulated after we had met our new friend a few days before and wed ALL openly discussed our nerves etc with all 3 of us. It was important to us both these guys had great potential to be friends with us.

When time came to play, we chose to entertain at home in familiar surroundings, didnt put a time limit on it setting aside a full 12hrs for whatever could happen to happen. Things seemed to stall for a little bit when I noticed the pulse in Katys neck was pumping away like a racehorse but she had sort of closed up a little - there was that sign we discussed and she was nervous. She soon after mentioned she wanted to slip into something a little more comfortable I knew she was almost ready so I followed her in and dropped to my knees before her and took her to church with my tongue for a while and that really seemed to flip a switch - she had her lips firmly around him in a matter of minutes returning to us guys.

From that point on we gradually gravitated towards having a regular friend which things got easier for her as he was more familiar to her, fast forward through a number of really hot meets in the second half of 2019 and Katy is now much more comfortable enough to seek out the odd ONS guy if our regular is not available (or we are away) when she would like the extra attention.

It all comes down to communication, patience, more communication, timing and have a plan if her nerves get the better of her. It might be a word or sign that she can give for yay or nay 🤷‍♂️ Atleast then you know she is keen to proceed but just needs you to help support her past that initial leap of faith.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

get her holes used to having the skin inside 🙏double penetrated too :) it took a bit to stretch it but she got the shock when she sat on one while I worked the back As the importance of her ass being used was my number 1 thing dirty talk and sloppy seconds ❤️