Looking for new ideas to help pleasure my partners

July 05 2024

To the ladies, what are some of the best moves guys have pulled to really get you off?

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

2 months ago

We are all different. The best thing is to ask the girl you are with.

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

2 months ago

I think you are quite right that many women don’t know yet what they like. Depending on where someone is on your self-exploration journey and how they have been treated by past lovers determines how easily someone can verbalise what they like.
    It’s attentive and generous lovers along the way that help with that sort of exploration.
    If you see yourself as an attentive and generous lover and you go off on pleasing a woman and bringing out innermost desires, then what I would say is that it’s not specific moves, but rather an overall approach: focus all your attention on the woman you are in bed with, read her body, how does her body respond to what you do, when you go down on her budget half an hour for that - especially with a new lover, only go down when she’s already wet, then play around, if you are finding her hard to read, ask her, how is this, do you like my tongue right here, do you like it when I do it harder like this, do you like me easing off, do you like it faster, slower, make sure you convey you are going to be there until she comes, that you wouldn’t want to do anything else. Once a woman can start verbalising how she likes these straight forward things, she can start opening up voicing other things.
    A woman who is finding it hard to voice what she likes needs to hear and feel that there’s nothing hotter than her starting to talk about her desires.
    If you can do these things, you will be perceived as a great lover.
    And thanks for asking the question, too many men never even think about this. We have all been in bed with a few of those in our earlier years. So it’s lovely you are wanting to improve your game.

• curious_mind82

curious_mind82

2 months ago

Everything that Andrea_Sydney has said. 10/10.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 months ago

This post made me laugh. Women won’t give up their secrets so easily lest their favourite move be mass produced and distributed widely. Or worse, be replicated on them by a new lover who read about it on here or to heard it on the grapevine. No, we women must be special. Our experiences and connections, special. Not to say there won’t be common things that most women would adore having done to them. To suggest otherwise flies in the face of commonsense, culture and biology. I just don’t want to know. What moves to try is probably one of those things best kept as bro knowledge