Looking for a husband

September 28 2022

I've decided, I'm looking for a husband.
Now before anything, Hear me out.
I'm looking for a ggod man that would like to get married. You can date anyone you like. HECK! You could date 10 women at once, have gang bangs. I don't care! I'll never bitch about it. Date who ever you want. Bring them over, I'll high five you. Don't care what you do.
I just want a joint two income household. I'll even remodel my house and put in two main bedrooms. I don't care. Because we will have two incomes. We'll afford it. As far as I'm concerned you can move in now, have my master bedroom with double shower/walk in robe. I'll move into the spare room, till Reno's are done. I don't care!
A couple of things below be nice. We will have some nice shit.
1. BOAT: That be cool. If not, I don't care. We'll buy one. That way you can go fishing for days on end. I don't care.
2. 4WD: That be cool too. If you don't have one, we'll buy one. That way you can go 4WD when ever you want.
3. CAMPER TRAILER: That be great. If you don't own one. We'll buy it together. That way you can go away camping when ever you want, with who you want. I don't care!
4. ANNIVERSAY DATES: Guess what you don't have to buy me a thing. Valentines day, Birthdays, Christmas. That's right. Lets just go have a couple of beers. Doesn't that sound nice. Real nice. Really Really nice. No bitchin, no complaing. Just nice. You can go on holidays by yourself. Don't care. No bitchin. Just Go.
5. GARDENING: You mow, I'll weed. No bitchin because I do most of it, now by myself. We can get a gardener in. I don't care. We can afford it. Pay a bit more for a topless one. I don't care. As a man you mainly have to do all that shit. We'll split it.
Hope you're starting to come around to my side if it.
6. HOUSE CLEANING: Be nice if you cleaned up around the house. Be cool. Don't care. We can get a housecleaner. Don't care. Well pay a bit extra for her to be topless. Don't care, we can afford it.

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Wouldn't that be nice? Guess what, no bitchin, don't care
    7. Stay out drunk as shit. Don't care! Come home, don't come home, don't care.
    I'm not going to burn your stuff, get jealous, not going to mess with anything.
    It's just going to be nice, isn't it.
    8. You want to wash car/motor bike parts in the dishwasher, I don't care. I just don't give a shit. I'll understand. They need to be cleaned. Guess what, I'll help you put those parts back.

Now you've heard me out and believe she's got a pretty good point. Be nice to have some pretty nice shit, that goes along with a "normal marriage". I'm ok with that.
    I just want the tax benefits, buy want I want, go on holidays when I want, shag who I want, with a two income household and none of the problems that come along with it.
    I have all my affairs in order. So I'll be looking for a husband. So this is why I've put this forum out there.

😘😘

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

AND Guess what!
    I can buy a 5k handbag, prada shoes, a brand new sports car, diamond rings, you name it.
    No bitchin, nagging or anything.
    Life is going to be bloody fabulous!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

• FeistyFatty

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

Ok I haven’t seen it until now, you’re a fucking genius!!!!

• Libertine001

Libertine001

2 years ago

Sounds like you've got those rose coloured glasses in again drinking pina coladas in the arvo sun..😎

Good luck with it Foxy and let us know how it goes..🤞

Libertine

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

Youre a gem Foxxy... did you say your father owns a pub ?

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

2 years ago

God damn, now THAT’s a fucking good proposition if ever I saw one!
    I’m almost fucking interested! 😉
    Do we need a pre-nup? 😁
    Xx Obi1

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

We should probably start a group or even better a dating agency for people who have the same sentiments. Love the idea ❤️

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

You're fully serious with this aren't you Fox? All the best, I reckon you would make a great wife.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 years ago

On the benefits of an open marriage. Love it. Though it sounds more like flatmates with benefits! Which when you think about it is a fantastic way to live. You have to like them being around though…

I stayed at an Airbnb a few years back in Sydney and the lady hosting was amazing. I told her my partner and I like to have breaks from each other (and see others) and that most people don’t understand that. To which she responded, her husband lives in Melbourne and he visits time to time. That’s how it’s always been. She spends her days hanging out with friends, doing her hobbies, having finished up an excellent academic career. I had guessed that also included sexual freedoms but hey who was I to pry.

9. Shagging to be done in the purpose built rumpus room for up to 10. Just don’t mess with my beauty sleep.

• tiffyos

tiffyos

2 years ago

If there was anyone who could pull this off it would be you Foxy, all the power to you. It's great to see a confident and wholly self aware woman just stating what she needs without the add on crap.

• Samnite

Samnite

2 years ago

I feel like this post might be a little tongue in cheek. Never the less, YES! This sounds like the ideal situation in my view. It's an interesting mixture of loyalty, commitment, and above all freedom. Provided that all involved treat each other with mutual and on-going respect, I don't see why this wouldn't work. Afterall, a marriage that is all about romantic and everlasting love with some idealised soulmate is a recent Hollywood (and fairytale) creation.

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

This kind of a relationship I’d happily enter into with a female, as long as we didn’t have to have sex with each other that’d be a sweet arrangement I reckon, probably better with a (wing) woman even.

• Gentlelovers

Gentlelovers

2 years ago

Omg don’t know what to say.

• badboyhere

badboyhere

2 years ago

I hear Wayne Carey is available - this kind of relationship would suit him to a tee!

• Milknhoneyaus

Milknhoneyaus

2 years ago

I think you're crazy with this idea, although I does have merit.

Best of luck!
    (Mr)

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Fuck that marriage shit!!!

• EtherealMagician

EtherealMagician

2 years ago

I’m curious, why marriage?

Why not start a business relationship and have a lawyer draw up a contract? Work through what is expected, how the money is divided and bills paid, what are deal breakers and how they need to be resolved and what the exit strategy is and how it will be executed.

If done correctly there would be no need to get married.

There probably wouldn’t even be a need to live in the same state! 😂

• Suzie39

Suzie39

2 years ago

Hello babe

• Patrick2510

Patrick2510

2 years ago

Foxy, will you marry me?

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I’ve been thinking about this situation since you posted it and I’m off the same mind. Why get married? Why not even just rent your room out to an appropriate person, diving the bills. A lodger with benefits

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Great minds think alike!

Ms Foxy 😎

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Can I be your wife 😁😁😁

• Happydaze61

Happydaze61

2 years ago

Love it ....excellent idea. I cuckold that...🤪

• youani69

youani69

2 years ago

Iam very imterested..

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Iv gor the smallest penis so I. Glad they enjoy

• RHP User

• jaybone

jaybone

a year ago

ok i'll marry you

• Milknhoneyaus

Milknhoneyaus

a year ago

Seems a bit convoluted, but I've had my hands full with Miss Honey for close to 20 years now, so what do I know.
    Best o' luck finding that lucky guy, and I hope you have fun on the way.

(Mr)

• ChasingTheSun74

ChasingTheSun74

a year ago

When are you conducting interveiws?