RHP User

RHP User

M25 F24

Looking for a Gangbang

August 29 2022

Hi! 22yr old Asian Gf here, my partner and I are looking to have a gangbang and are interested to know how people organise guys for it. We've had MMF spitroasts and just find guys through dating sites but would like to know how people do it for larger groups. Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Advertising here will get you the numbers..... Maybe not quality ones though..... Watch this space🤣

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

2 years ago

Takes a lot of work! I arrange GB's half regularly, plenty of blokes dont turn up though, a few times we've invited 5 or 6 blokes, sometimes 3 might turn up, still a lot of fun though!

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

contact the local footy club for a fund raiser

• SweetTingles

SweetTingles

2 years ago

I always love a gang bang,Nothing my sexier than a girl being satisfied by her fantasies,I’m Keen,I have a 8.5inch Thick cock looking for playmates to have fun with

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

There are GB profile if you search for them.

• BrisbaneHotMale

BrisbaneHotMale

2 years ago

I’m in Brisbane :(

• SweetTingles

SweetTingles

2 years ago

Patrick2510,It’s fair to comment but don’t troll people on here,Nothing worse than a keyboard warrior trolling people on this website,

• SimplyMe2021

SimplyMe2021

2 years ago

Pit an ad up on date finder and see what interest you get 😁

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

thanks everyone!

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Gang bang bros in Sydney 🙌

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 years ago

I dunno... looks like two different sets of boobs in your profile pics....

• MRmr222

MRmr222

2 years ago

Post an event, screen the interest candidates. Pick your lucky numbers, add 1/2 extra cause you’re guaranteed for 1/2 to get cold feet.
    I’d highly suggest listing your boundaries in the events so gents don’t get too carried away in the moment haha.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Your best bet is to put an ad up and gradually recruit the types of men you want. That way you end up with a group of men that love gang fucking you and you love your gangbangs more than anything

• McLawvin2

McLawvin2

a year ago

If is not too far away from me.. ill be there anytime. Asian girls drive me crazy 😉