RHP User

RHP User

M40 F31

Local interest/social groups

July 04 2017

Has anyone thought about this recently?
Or wondered why we don't already have something like that here?

We can tick certain interests in our profiles for going out, sports, dining etc...

But then there doesn't seem to be a central point to mingle with those that have those common interests and perhaps arrange meetups around those interests for each state/city

Not an event, not a date, just social stuff.
Or would you say that the date function sort of covers that?

Interested in your thoughts

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

But try meetup dot com :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

A (naughty) book club? 🙊

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

The Perthsocialites was started as a way of getting people out and meeting other likeminded peeps. A lot of friendships have been made (and even a couple of relationships have come out of our meets.) We are mostly about lunch/drinks meets, purely social, but Im sure there are lots of people on the site into sports, fitness, culture, etc. Just make up a group profile and good luck!

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I really don't wanna be going to other sites that aren't as "comfortable" as RHP but I do want to be able to meet peeps based on my wider interests rather than my desire for a bukkaki party or golden shower 🚿 session!

I just hope, being involved in forums etc, makes someone want to network further with me! Invite me to a party, gathering etc.

M_D4

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Yep, the MeetUp app is great. Full of everything from bookclub groups, single parents, movie nights, dinner/drink nights, pub trivia, hiking, business pitches and on and on.
    Check it out, HEAPS on there in the big cities!

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I use Meetup but that defeats the outpatient purpose of the question relating to such "features" being here

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

You wouldn't want to remove the "this is a sex site" soapbox from under various people's feet would you?

:)

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Granted we can be on RHP for purely cerebral purposes, just like "reading Penthouse for the articles"

We can be here because we're interested in knowing about all forms of sex.

But I'm sure most of us are interested in sexy talk, with peeps who we have a mutual interests and are attracted to us. Whether it's to get together. To get together naked, or to get in each other naked!

I'm here for the "readers wives!!"

M _D4

- Posted from rhpmobile

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

We run a social group and have regular dinner parties, social meet and greets as well as other social activities and it works really well