Link to forum posts on our profiles.

February 18 2024

Suppose rhp added a section in our profiles we could activate which opened a page to our profile posts.

It could provide insight and context to a profile showing our interactions and behaviours.

Given the common themes about incoherent messages or volumes making it hard to get noticed, would anyone find this creates a more useful way to engage with a potential partner?

Comments

• big_rig

big_rig

2 months ago

Many years there used was an activity list on the side with forum posts, amateur pics and stories published. I agree, engagement can reveal more than profile write up, pics and validations.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

I believe it wouldn't work.

There's already enough that favourite my profile - that's enough
    They can see when I post in the forums and other interactions on here.

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

PS My forum posts: are just a small snipped of me nor do I post personal stuff or partners. I really don't want potential partners interacting with me for all to see.
    Some things are just kept private.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

2 months ago

Years ago you could search for a profile's posts here on the forums.

The more I posted the more uncomfortable about that I felt as I feel that some of what is shared here is meant for a selective engaged audience/collective and not for potential stalkers...

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 months ago

Nah I wouldn't like that and I wouldn't utilise it.
    I remember many years ago you could see what people posted (Stories, Photo contests, forum), think it was like an activity log of sorts and I always got real stalky vibes from it. Especially when someone would reference something from a thread years before, usually I couldn't even remember making it 😅. I personally would not want to be judged or critiqued by random comments Ive made on forum's that may or may not be taken out of context and may or may not be my current stance/opinion etc and for which were often made for particular audiences... Not for everyone.
    The forum's have always been a smaller subset of the RHP community, and I like that. I think they'd lose quality if every Tom, Dick and Harry were actively posting as well..... Could be wrong 🤷

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

2 months ago

I’m happy for my forum contributions to NOT be on my profile. It opens the door for stalkers. I prefer that these things are separate and only coincidental if noticed.

• RachWandered

RachWandered

2 months ago

Umm I think having it as an opt in might be good. But there’s no way I’d want half the guys I bang to see my snide comments here!!

And please don’t judge me … Yes I’m superficial and blah blah (honestly the amount of times I’m told to expect to get treated like crap because of the types of torsos I’m apparently chasing) …. Sheesh 🙄

I feel like this is my safe space to contribute to conversations and support others. One of the reasons I love this app is the community and social aspect…

Half the guys I bang aren’t here for the community. I’d censor myself if I had an inkling that they could see what I posted…

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 months ago

A great question.

I'd love it if all site activity was findable via our profile page. That would make this site far more social, and enable us to better know potential dates.

I've never understood why RHP keeps all our contributions to the site in separate, unsearchable silos. It's the exact opposite approach from social media, which attempts to connect us.

But I see most ladies commenting don't like the idea at all. I guess guys are the problem... as usual.

- Alex. (A guy.)

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

2 months ago

I would probably NEVER get laid.

• ShoreThing

ShoreThing

a month ago

I like the idea! It certainly would provide further insight into peoples personalities (in an ideal situation) and could even make someone’s profile more or less appealing based on their responses. It would be interesting to learn why it changed. 🧐