Lasting a long time

May 06 2023

When I have sex it feels too god damn good and I can bust extremely quickly and that’s a shame because I’m not just looking for my own pleasure I want to pleasure the lady as well!

Anyone that used to last bugger all improved through any particular methods?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Are you incapable of pleasuring a woman just because you've cum? Shouldn't make much difference to then focus on her.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Yeah, have a wank before you visit her.

Ms Foxy

• Sxceey

Sxceey

a year ago

Try the method of understanding what makes her orgasm

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

Google is your friend.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Make sure she cum first, then it dont matter if you cum quickly

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I had a partner who used a cock ring. Used to last for ages....

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

a year ago

Ladies first in this case 😉👌🏼

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

a year ago

You need a partner who will work on it with you and be willing to be patient. Do breath work when you have sex and when you get close, stop, breathe and relax until you feel ready to keep going or stop and pleasure her instead. Use positions that aren't as sensitive to you. Limit heaps of foreplay for you so you don't get too turned on . Spend time on her so that she is satisfied and if you cum quickly it won't matter as much. It can be done but it takes time, trust and patience.

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

There's many numbing sprays and tablets which claim to help here. Note 98% of online info about them will be affiliate/marketing lies, so be thoughtful when reading up on what might actually work. I've not tried anything so can't help there sorry.

What I have found though is that over time you can work on recognising the point of no return (ie when you'll cum not matter what happens) and figure ways to NOT get there.

Many years ago we went through a stint of orgasm denial for me. And ruined/dry orgasms. This is where you are pleasured by yourself or someone else right to the edge of that point (of no return) then stop. Then do it again, and again and again. But you don't cum.

In time, after much practice you can get to a place where you can sit on that point for a while... delight in the excruciating, pleasure of impending orgam... but not go over the edge into that orgasm. At worst if you go a fraction over that line, your body will start expelling semen... but not in a forced ejaculation (orgasm), just running out of you. It feels AMAZING. But you haven't cum... so no refactory period required, and you can keep going. (In fact after this you're knocked back to about 75% of orgasm, so you can work back up to the edge again.)

Anyways, long story short... in the first 5-10 mins of a very hot sex session, I'll feel that point (of no return) cumming up fast. But by slowing down, long deep thrusts, holding inside of her and if things get too close... stopping for a moment... that point is reached, and receded from. After that I can go forever, literally an hour... more, however long we need. (Possible downside is after an hour or more of fucking, it can actually be difficult to cum, but you will find with this level of control, you no longer care about cumming every time you have sex.)

I'm not an expert by any means, these are just discoveries I've made. You will find huge amounts of ino about this stuff on the interwebs (again lots will be bullshit so be thoughtful). There's no instant solutions, but working your way to a place of orgasm control is fun, and ever so helpful to your future sex life.

Good luck, Alex.

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

a year ago

Read a book called "she comes first" to help you bone up on your cunnilingus skills.

• Lovinglifenow202

Lovinglifenow202

a year ago

Apparently if you have a reasonably full bladder

• Alex_2023

Alex_2023

a year ago

use thick condoms?

• KarlRHP

KarlRHP

a year ago

I always work on getting her to cum first, usually a few times, then they want U to cum quick :)

• Timothy109

Timothy109

a year ago

Anti depressants... lexapro. No anti depressants just masturbate more.. you'll go longer

• coolnhotnok

coolnhotnok

a year ago

grab your helmet tight & hold on, Viking!

lol - as funny as that is - it's not my answer.

For me it was my friend, the little blue pill. I could explode all over the place, sigh with joy, say "well, that was a load off!" and then get to it :)

• beinghuman

beinghuman

a year ago

Little Red Devils will give you a rock hard bonner for hours. No good having a tool that you don’t know how to operate though so watch a few how to videos, learn the tantric art of withholding the male O. Practice, practice, practice and you will come right.😈👍🏼

• Mimmim

Mimmim

a year ago

As hard as it may sound, it is an acquired skill to last longer. Slow down when you feel it near climax, say something to partner, stop and perhaps something other than penetrative and RELAX. Takes practice but a cock is like any muscle it can be trained not only to not climax but when to climax. Slim Dusty had a song with the line "linger, longer in Yarrawonga", thinking of this will also delay climax, hehe.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Mate, spend more time with foreplay and performing oral on her, find what 'flicks her switch' and what she likes. If she's performing oral on you, tell her to back off and then back to pleasing her, make it last before plunging into the honey pot. I've found over the years I withdraw and then get my tongue in there again, the ladies love it. Make it last, sex is an art. It's a huge turn on for me see my partner gasping with pleasure.

• BASICINSTINCTS

BASICINSTINCTS

10 months ago

I AM A FREAK SO IVE BEEN TOLD BY SEVERAL WOMEN BECAUSE I CAN EJACULATE WITHOUT OTGASM, ORGASM WITHOUT EJACULATING AND JUST KEEP GOING IVE ALWAY BEEN THIS WAT

• MrTongue69

MrTongue69

10 months ago

Try lots of lube. I meet someone that is so wet and that makes me last a lot of longer

• Swede712

Swede712

5 months ago

Do some preparation before any date, masturbate a good few hours before hand, ease up on alcoholic drinks whilst on a date, for some guys it causes premature ejaculation and lastly use items like thicker condoms, more lube and cockrings. A combination of them could help heaps but nothings better then just taking ones time, when you feel a bit sensitive or close just stop pull out and go down on your partner then change position, that short break in motion might be enough to bridge the distance.