funxx

funxx

M38 F38

Ladies wishing to participate with married couples for FFM threesomes?? For purely sexual experiences.

July 13 2024

Would love perspective and better understanding in all area's here. Perhaps experiences, or emotional thoughts prior or after. Wether couples storys or Ladies. Super intriguing.

Comments

• Shenanigans26

Shenanigans26

2 months ago

What exactly is it that you are wanting to know? Are you interested in being with couples too?

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 months ago

As a couple we’ve only had positive experiences with single ladies. Smart, independent, beautiful, super chill, know what they want and respectful of our relationship. All round good people who just like sex.
    They’re around and fulfilling their own fantastic fantasies.

Have done my own dabbling solo. It gave me a better understanding that going solo is so much fun but also a roller coaster being on your own. So much high followed by so much quiet returning home. I’d probably pay more attention to aftercare if my partner and I are lucky to invite another in the future.

• funxx

funxx

2 months ago

Just prospectives and feedback from anyone that ventures into that space.

• CachelessSociety

CachelessSociety

2 months ago

Like a lot of married couples we were keen to venture into experiencing FFM play, which we have a couple of times and all involved had a hot time. As nightingale said going solo can be fun, but can be a roller coaster. We can only assume being a single female on here can be intimidating at times and you feel more vulnerable not having a partner or someone to lean on for physical and emotional support.

We have given up on approaching/contacting single females on here as we rarely receive a reply. Compared to couples, we have found single females can be quite defensive, ghost or ignore significantly more, it’s like we are speaking a different language 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷. And yet, when we speak to single females at events/clubs, we have so much fun and get along great.

Your topic title states ‘purely for sexual . . . . ‘. As you know you have to feel a connection to people to want to have sex with them, we are all different and some people seek more of a connection via physical attraction or emotional/mental stimulation, so to participate in a threesome with a married couple for purely a sexual experience, is not quite accurate.

Our advice, have your wits about you but at the same time be open and honest about what you want and your boundaries. You may find there are some really fun, respectful, hot and sexy married couples out there that just want to keep things simple and have fun.

• xfitcouple

xfitcouple

a month ago

It’s Ms xfit here. I’ve been on both sides of this. I’m in a couple at the moment and we’ve had single females join us. I have also been on this site for 12+ years and a lot of time as a single female joining others. I think like everyone I have had good experiences and some bad ones. for me when joining a couple as a single yes it’s different because you don’t have the enjoyment of being able to share that with someone else like with your partner. The ones that I find have been really successful that I’ve enjoyed the most have been where I’m not treated like an accessory or something that’s there for their enjoyment. I think sometimes couples can get a bit caught up in things they want to do and experience when they have a single female there that can make it feel a little bit mechanical. I understand how hard it is to find genuine single women that like to join couples so I get that once you get one it’s pretty exciting and you don’t want to waste the opportunity but as a single joining being able to build a friendly connection certainly helps with making you want to return and become a regular.
    As a couple because of my experience as a woman on this here we are very conscious of what not to do and we certainly try to make sure that the primary focus is on the other woman and it’s about her enjoyment and what she wants to experience in the situation and get out of the encounters.