RHP User

RHP User

M37 F38

Ladies, can he make you climax just by kissing you, and if no, why not?

March 14 2024

I’ve been going 'undercover' with a friend, and we have discovered some alarming things.... particularly that some of the ladies are not experiencing multi-orgasmic bliss, even though they and their partner are trying. It’s like everyone is doing things that hard way, with ‘manual labour’. The ladies are reaching a few highs, but not getting right out to the multi-orgasmic zone.

Meanwhile we know there is an easier way to bliss for the ladies that sends them into a series of waves of orgasmic bliss. It’s not that hard, just follow the steps. Did you not figure it out, were you waiting for an invitation to feel bliss? Need an instruction manual with diagrams? Are you not ready? Can’t find the right partner, or you can’t let go properly? Don’t want ‘too much’ BLISS, just want a bit?

What’s going on, please help me understand this!
Thank you.

Comments

• perfect_lovers

perfect_lovers

a month ago

Good advertise mate!!!😅

• Ex007

Ex007

a month ago

Sounds like a sales pitch. 🚫

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a month ago

And if you order now, before 7pm, we will throw in a set of steak knives absolutely free. Yes you heard it right, absolutely free…. and that’s not all, the first 10 lucky viewers will ….

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

a month ago

😂

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a month ago

Is this an advertisement for Orgasmic Meditation? I heard that was a cult.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a month ago

No need to go undercover any longer.
    There's only one pussy whisperer!
    He will be along shortly.

Ms Foxy

• Alexis

Alexis

a month ago

Ladies, you can stop your search right now. This right here is all everything you'll ever need.

• FeistyFatty

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a month ago

I'm going to Byron Bay this weekend!
    I'm going to unlock and embrace my sexuality freely with the power of erotic energy to map myself around. The beach will certinally give me waves of bliss
    I don't need no "undercover" dude from West End (who believes he's a "sex shaman"), to tell me other wise, give me directions or instructions!

Ms Foxy 😘 💋
    PS I hope my kiss gives you all orgasmic bliss

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

a month ago

Shut up and take my money!!

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

a month ago

That's all well and good but the true magic is in turning men into multi-orgasmic beings. MrsElectric's cult is free for the first month for first time users.

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

a month ago

I quite enjoy what you call “manual labour”.

Unless there’s a digital version Musk is working on?

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a month ago

Every now and then, during the night of a full moon (and usually just after a light rain shower), I like to run naked through the woods with naught but a dim headlamp strapped to my forehead.
    During these events I search for forest beetles and when I find them I give them a good lick.
    I like the brown ones with the fluro green and blue markings because they taste like what I describe as “acidic nutmeg”.

Pure Bliss.

And for those wowsers out there that think this is a rather dangerous activity, I always make sure my headlamp is fully charged.

Obi1

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

a month ago

Hmmm if you were ALL HEART you wouldn't be advertising for ladies to experience a one off good time with you, rather you would be offering to teach other men your divine learnings so that they could reach far more women than you alone.
    Really what you are saying if we boil it all down into simple Aussie language is:

WANNA ROOT?

• RHP User

RHP User

a month ago

Why stop there ? Can I get a playstation 5 too? Include in the sales pitch for free and I am in :)