Ladies Who Prefer Short Intense Sex Sessions?

January 30 2024

So, I've always read, heard, been told, experienced that ladies usually enjoy longer, sensual, erotic, passionate sex. So guys who fuck hard, fast and cum quick are not generally the preference.

Yet, 2 women I've been with recently want exactly that. Short, intense sex, orgasm, followed by a break. Then more short intense sex, orgasm, another break x3, 4, 5 etc. I've been trained all my life to make sex a long, sensual & passionate experience. But that style is not what these ladies like.

Now I know we all want different things at different times. Margo and I will have quickies now and then. But our usual deal is longer, passionate & sensual.

I LOVE meeting new people, learning what they like and doing my best to make that happen. So I'll be working on short, hard and fast sex... training & practice time 😍

My question - how many ladies generally prefer short, hard and fast vs long and sensual sex sessions ?

- Alex.

Comments

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

3 months ago

Sorry about the formatting everyone. I always use paragraphs, but it appears RHP has removed them in this instance - Alex

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 months ago

Im really ADHD so find I "bore" easily. I personally have always preferred short, hard, fast, intense.... Break.... Short, hard, fast, intense..... Break and so on. I think this is why I gravitated to liking group sex more than 1on1s (not including Hubby). Ive always found the long, slow, sensual sessions to be irritating and I end up autopiloting.
    Great topic Alex.

• PerthVixen

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

I was always told it needed to be long and then menopause hit in my ex wife and she suddenly did not want it to go over 15 minutes and no foreplay at all.

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

3 months ago

Is it a matter of time and place?

Ideally you'd want to spend the day or night just letting go and exploring.

However, you're out on a long walk and suddenly alone. You're out for a drink and notice the bar has unisex toilet cubicles. You're about to go out and manage to find an extra ten mins for a quick release.

Is one more primal and the other more about desire and connection?

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

3 months ago

Great topic!
    In my youth I loved king sessions and trained myself to be able to hold out till my partner was satisfied.
    Now later in life and with a young family I have had to retrain myself to be quicker as we have had to fit quickies in around the kids and other commitments.
    I enjoy both and do kiss the king languid hours of play and have been lucky to have a few of these experiences with others but usually that happens when there’s a really strong connection.
    Mrs S finds that long, full on experiences don’t do it for her and end up with days of pain, pretty sure childbirths have had something to do with that. So whether long or short we are usually more on the soft and sensual side with the occasional wham bam, oh I. We’d to recover fun.

• TheMinx

TheMinx

3 months ago

If I'm ovulating hard and fast and lot's of it. It's like I'm possessed and out of my body for 4 days with this constant thirst to be pounded over and over. The rest of the month I like long play and lots of spooning afterwards 😈😇

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 months ago

Matching the motion of her gyrations and concentrating on the feel of her feminine bits controls wether its slow or hard.. You know when she says ' fuck me harder ' things are going good.
    I usually like about 15 to 20 minutes before releasing , after that things seem to be on auto pilot...

Although l must admit Foxxys fast Ninja fuck has some appeal..

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

3 months ago

Wife's biggest complaint so far with the guys she has met is "Foreplay", not enough of it, no edging etc.

Also able to go multiple rounds as well.