Kinky clubs but not necessarily sex clubs

November 26 2022

Hi guys. Thanks for reading. We've been on this for a while now and just been checking everything out. Im irish and my wife is english. We live on the beautiful Gold Coast in Australia and we really want to checkout the scene to just meet people for a laugh and a few drinks. Is there anywhere where it's very casual and you have the ability to just chat to people with no real pressure? I've seen the events etc but unsure of how much pressure there is the general atmosphere. A full swap etc could be too much too soon. We are a very fun couple that is just dipping their toes in. :).

Comments

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

a year ago

Have you been to Chateau Vino at Molindinar or the new Fanatasy Emporium venue at Tweed yet? Whilst they are definitely sex on premises venues they are no pressure and social in nature. I've met lots of couples just dipping their toe into the scene at venues like this who are surprised at how comfortable the end up feeling. Do the tours, make friends, ask questions. You guys can totally do you 😊 if it's more kind, less sex you're after then Crystal Chateau up in Brissy. Kinky, fringe crowd, way less sex on premises and a friendly environment. Have fun 🥳

• Hiluxman1

Hiluxman1

a year ago

Id like to find a kink club that caters for footfetishists who enjoy like minded fun

• Firmbrace

Firmbrace

a year ago

We've been up here about 6 months and the only club with a more kink focus was haven33 but that is now closed for good.
    I think the only chance is to kind small kink/rope groups and start there. I've lost hope of finding a kink focus club like they have in Sydney and Melbourne

• CandN2019

CandN2019

a year ago

My partner and I went to Mikes place at slacks creek on Saturday and there was no pressure from anyone. It was a fun night