RHP User

RHP User

M38 F28

Kinky Games, drinks and naked chill out this Friday (Dec 23rd) - couples only gathering

December 22 2022

We are targeting a 3-4 couples gathering for some kinky games (naughty jenga, erotic dice, card games and others), lot of banter, drinks and a fun filled evening this coming Friday on Dec 23rd

Given short time to arrange, pls reply fast if interested. We will arrange the place at our end.

Our details are in the profile as well as below and those who know us from before, we are same MaJa couple :) We got overwhelmed by work and travel in between.

“Fun loving Cosmopolitan couple now landed in Singapore and exploring the fun side of this vibrant place.

He stands 173cm tall with well built body, 36 years, 77kg, a mysterious poker personality, mixed race, well travelled across the globe.

She is as hot as it can get, a head turner, 26 years, 167cm tall with a voluptuous body, Chinese roots but born and brought up in US or a better way to describe her is "Asian packaging with American flavor "

We both are working professionals. Privacy and discreteness is expected and offered.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Excuse my ignorance but is this kind of thing going to get me caned?

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

This is a forum not a Classified. Use Datefinder.

• badboyhere

badboyhere

a year ago

I am actually surprised that this passed the RHP censor gestapo

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

I'll get my people to talk to your people.

Contract Request inclusive:
    1. Return Flight to Singapore (business class), with no lost baggage.
    2. 5 * Accommodation in Penthouse suite, for 7 nights at the dates I state.
    3. There's no expectations or guarantee of any sexual activities, because I may not like you both.
    4. Spending money included 10K.
    5. My choice of who I take.

Ms Foxy 😘