Kegal exercises during sex

November 05 2022

Do you do kegels (pelvic floor flexing), and better yet, during sex? How does this impact orgasms and sensations for you? Tales and tips for improvement?

After a quick google I learned these are good for both men (improving orgasm, reducing premature ejaculation and ED) and women (bladder control, improving orgasm, holding everything in and keeping south functioning essentially).

As women you can simulate orgasm by squeezing and releasing. I like trying to squeeze/let go at the entrance and alternate with kegels to try and create a “rolling” in or out motion (or at least that’s what I’m imagining!)

Comments

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

a year ago

OMG from a bloke's perspective I love it if she does a Kegel or 2😍
    It feels great and let's me know that she's involved in the act.

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

a year ago

It’s always fun to watch their face while you give it a good squeeze during sex, feels good too so it’s the only exercise I can say I actually enjoy.

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

a year ago

It’s such a fascinating part of the body with its bewildering functions of holding a baby in, letting the behemoth out then tightening back up to be able to produce such pleasure!

One time at band camp…when I was with an extremely fit lass, she would do 2-300 sit-ups, push-ups and more twice a day, she had a better 6 pack than I’ve ever had. She could literally squeeze so hard that it was near impossible to withdraw out of her, she could also vibrate her muscles to produce a squeezing wave sensation around my cock, I think she had an internal 8 pack!

I’m interested in this kegel stuff, both from what they could do for me and my partner. I know when I flex my pelvic floor she can feel it when I’m inside her and she loves it. For her, after 2 kids, she has the worries of her body not being the same and does have the unexpected bit of pee escape sometimes when she coughs.
    She tries to remember to do stop-start exercises while peeing but admits she forgets as she’s one busy mumma.
    I was looking at getting her some kegel balls the other day and came across the Elvie pelvic foot trainer, a high tech high cost little device. Also found some other simpler training devices to test whether you’re doing things right. I’d be interested to see what folks have used here and what success they have had?

As for sex, sometimes she will actively squeeze and it feels nice but I find the best sensations I receive are when she is really aroused and completely lost in the moment. This can be tricky as when like this she gets very wet and then worries she’s too wet…there is no such thing as too wet!!!! When she lets go those little muscles seem to function perfectly and there’s something to that lubrication which seems to make my cock tingle.
    Thinking about our best and tightest orgasms, they seem to happen when she’s on top in either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl - I guess she’s naturally using more of her muscles then. Also I notice that she will squirt/gush more if she’s sitting on my face rather than laying on her back. Maybe it’s the extra muscle activations of squatting?

• PlayfulPerv

PlayfulPerv

a year ago

Certainly improves self-control and opens up possibilities for eg multiple male orgasm, if that's your thing. I didn't know about the ED stuff.
    I hope it's okay to say this here: I have a dream of being, for want of a sexier word, *milked* by a woman with insane kegel control 🤤

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Yes ' l practice kegals whenever l think about it.. Definately has a positive effect when youre inside and she clenchs while your cumming. She has full control at this moment and can enhance the orgasm.. Better still if she cums at the same time ' then the clenching becomes automatic.. Uh oh.. something just moved 😊