Karmasutra

May 18 2024

What is your favourite position and why?

Libertine.

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

5 months ago

Cowgirl because of the view

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

5 months ago

Shotgun because I don't have to drive.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

5 months ago

Spit roast (it’s in the addendum)
    Because good romping is hungry work

It’s been a while since I’ve searched kama sutra. What fantastic photo demos exist now

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

5 months ago

Do you know that position where the woman sits at right angles to the man with one ankle resting up behind her head and holds a wind chime in one hand whilst juggling a pair of dried prunes in the other?
    Yes?
    Well.. not that one!

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

I don't mind the Pretzel.
    Gets a bit twisted and knotty at times.

Ms Foxy

• Sawadee

Sawadee

5 months ago

Doggie.. love that feeling of being deep ..

• AshAndPaul

AshAndPaul

5 months ago

Let me ride on top! That’s my fav way to cum but I’m also a huge fan of doggies like the hard and fast pound, while you hold my hips.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

5 months ago

I'm quite fond of positions where the man's back is upright, like on the edge of a bed, or on a chair. I find it's also helpful for my back. The actual Kama Sutra may call this a style of the Lotus, or a sitting Knot. Can easily be reversed to a reverse cowgirl style also. But I do like the ability to be able to kiss her face, neck and breasts while in the same position :)

• RachWandered

RachWandered

5 months ago

All of them
    Why?
    I like sex

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

5 months ago

The true answer is it depends on the penis and the flexibility. Safe to say it's not the wheelbarrow one. I don't have the upper body strength. Rapid descent into a face plant.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Girl on top is a great one for me as I won't cum fast. Missionary is lovely because if the eye contact...making love...doggie for the finale as ugh it's so good!