Is this site any good

February 16 2023

Hi
just a general question is this site any good - do you have to be young, buffed hung like a horse
ive been here a short time and curious what others think?

Comments

• couplefb

couplefb

a year ago

Lol, it helps! We have sexy beautiful people of all ages shapes and sizes here, fyi

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Hubby and I love it. Been here more years than we care to remember. Have made some of the best friendships and most remarkably sexual experiences. And still going strong.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

a year ago

Negativity attracts negativity. Profiles named " Notdeadyet" or " Lastchancesaloon" are not aftractive. Im older but not in the least pessimistic regarding my chances on here. Ditch the doom and gloom and get involved in meet and greet events.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Op, are you sure that’s you in that pic, looks like a drone shot of the Volvo open waters yacht racing team punching into the front of a perfect storm ⛈
    Lucky if it really is you… lucky you’re in peak physical condition.
    Watch out for them scathy pufferfish fluffer’s scuttled pirate ship tender Capt’n No Beard traded for 6 and 3 more in the annual pirate bilge ballast tossing off swap meet.

We’ve got a pirate code in amongst all the dirty fuckers, and using photographs snippets for inspirational purposes won’t get you into the sweet spot or hot pot.
    Welcome and you might seek comfort in the Motor Boating big boobs babe’s and ease in with the high performance winged keel listing kinks, you risk anxieties damaging your testicles in the early stages with the goals you’ve set yourself in the formalities of your introduction.
    Safety first and keep hydrated.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Mainly entertaining but you need to be carefull how you word your posts.. Misunderstandings can easily lead to world war 3... Apart from that ' you can meet some wonderful ppl...

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Is this site any good? Yes
    Do you have to be young, buffed and hung like a horse? No

• ComfortZone

ComfortZone

a year ago

The age range preference is a very individual thing. I have found though that choices are fewer the older you get. Kind of understandable but there is plenty of spunk left in this old rooster.

• Hiluxman1

Hiluxman1

a year ago

Its cool lots of good chats still looking for footfetishists though, seem harder to find than unicorns but before anyone mentions other sites..no

• Hawt1

Hawt1

a year ago

Adding my two cents.. RHP it is better than most if you are in a remote area. A lot of dating apps have such a small following out in the country areas that they are hardly worth the bother.
    Some will not even list your town as to your location, so very difficult to use.
    In my oppinion RHP has built a pretty good app and if your prepared to pay and come with the right attitude you can have a lot of fun in here.
    For example.. way back many years ago.. next to no one in my area.. no worries, used the app to set up encounters in other places and made for some extremely memorable holidays.
    At the end of the day it is what you make of it.

Did you have some specific questions in mind OP?

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

If it's not working for you, try a Sugar Dating site. 😏
    Ms Foxy

• funtimescouple1

funtimescouple1

a year ago

For couples, we've had plenty of good times but our experience is that genuine, equally invested couples are few and far between. There are lots of 'couples' where the male just wants a lady.