Is everyone a catfish?

November 30 2023

Okay whats the deal with nobody believing who you are? I understand that theres going to be catfish on every platform but surely not every above average girl is one? Are we questioning all the guys too?
Sincerely “send a pic now with a thumbs up theres no way thats you”

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

It’s pretty easy - verified profiles are 99% who they say they are. Unverified is the opposite.

Sticking to these guidelines generally yields fun convos if not a drink or a coffee.

I have also heard a lot of ppl don’t recognise this distinction so become wary of anyone in general. The mistrust on such platforms stems from this.

Hope that helps.

MP

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

5 months ago

Female, male, couple, verified, unverified, guest member, platinum member, old, young, etc etc…. I think it pertinent to assume when comes to online platforms such as this and all others, that EVERYONE is a potential catfish, fake, scammer or time waster until proven otherwise.
    And it is possible that men (genuine men in particular) are completely over the experience of trying to discern who is what.
    Sucks indeed, but such is life.

• Hiluxman1

Hiluxman1

5 months ago

Good topic like the others have mentioned its hard to tell whos real or fake. Even having a good olde chat on here looking at a profile more than once bam blocked as others think your fake for multiple looks at a profile. hard for men and women on here

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

5 months ago

Has this happened multiple times to you?

• Swede712

Swede712

5 months ago

Considering a fair few profiles on here that are verified only have one photo in their gallery giving the feeling it’s a catfish, I guess that’s just desensitised people into assuming all are potentially fake profiles.

• Libertine001

Libertine001

5 months ago

There wouldn't have been too many men in here that hasn't been led down the garden path hoping to find Eve and yet they find Adam instead.

It takes time to be able to hone out the fakes and red flags when navigating your way through the online world.

All it takes is a simple photo of a prospect to send a pic you've asked them to do specifically which will show proof one is real.

It is a sad world where the perpetrators know that men think with their little head when it comes to sex and makes them easy prey.

Libertine

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

No, not "everyone" is a catfish.
    What do you men; above average girl is one??
    People like what they like.

Ms Foxy

• Countryfella4u

Countryfella4u

5 months ago

Not a catfish 🖐
    Just saying haha

• fun2behere

fun2behere

4 months ago

I do not have public photos for two reasons. I live in a country town and prefer privacy as do most country people and I am also known in business and do not want gossip about my private life. I am verified and have validations and friends I have met in person. That’s a guide.

And having been here as a couple and a single it’s way harder than it used to be. Because of men basically. Men spamming people. Men pretending to be a couple or even a woman. Annoying and it has made people cynical and cautious about engaging.

That’s why take the opportunity to got to events and meet n greets. Again harder in the country though.

• Gimmemore

Gimmemore

4 months ago

All this is what I was hopeful of avoiding, time consuming, complicated, risky and waste of time. I try and remain hopeful

• Curvesnextdoor

Curvesnextdoor

4 months ago

It’s just a scam for guys to get photos out of you.