LadyM28

LadyM28

M48 F48

Is Melbourne the most boring city on earth for a hotwife?

January 03 2022

Been in a hotwife/cuckold relationship for years but have only played, fairly regularly, with one man we’ve grown to trust. It’s been impossible to meet the next one to keep exploring and expanding our experience.
Has anyone tried the swingers scene? We are not swingers, never going to be but have been told it’s a good way to meet people who we could potentially play with.
Experiences please?

Comments

• Cucknshells

Cucknshells

2 years ago

Personally I connected with people through the forums and then attending meets and greets and meeting in person. Found this to be a great way to make great friends. Through these friends I have met other great friends.

I have also made a strong connection with someone online which was more to do with luck and ongoing great communication.

Good luck in your search.

Shells xx

• Nikkidogcpl

Nikkidogcpl

2 years ago

Hi Lady
    Is it just hard to chat / meet people that you are attracted to or you prefer longer term arrangements etc?
    I for one love mmf etc
    Interested to understand what you are looking for?
    Good luck too!!!

• Nikkidogcpl

Nikkidogcpl

2 years ago

Hi yes I have been quite lucky over time
    Takes time though to meet the right people / person though I would also have to say!
    Give me a shout on here or kick if you would like a chat! Be really interested to understand more about you! If you are ok with that clearly?