Introductory messages

July 15 2024

I am requesting feedback and preferences from ladies. I don't have a face picture in my public profile but do in a private album.
So my question is :
If I see a woman who interests me and think we could be a match and I send what I think is a polite introductory message, should I send a face picture at the same time or should I wait until some messages have been exchanged.
I'm sure there will be preferences either way but I'm interested to know what most ladies would prefer.

Comments

• fun2behere

fun2behere

2 months ago

Like you I do not have a face pic. I live in a country town and am known so keep this part of life private. I have done both. Mostly I wait until I have a reply before sending recent face or clothed body pics.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

Yes! You give her that choice.

Especially if she has her facial pic as profile pic and has given you that choice.

Ms Foxy

• RachWandered

RachWandered

2 months ago

Read what they say on their profile
    I say no pic no reply
    I make my gallery available when I message people (I’m a female with a subscription- weird I know)
    Don’t hide your dick in with your face pics coz that’s creepy
    And yes I say that coz it happens allllll the time *yawns*
    Ultimately would you hit on someone IRL with a balaclava on and naked?
    If not assume people may not want that experience online either …
    Not rocket science

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 months ago

Would you rather take the risk of showing your face to someone who isn’t interested in you or talk to someone first then potentially be rejected if they aren’t attracted to your face?

Neither reduces your risk of accidentally ousting yourself to someone you didn’t mean to.

I guess that’s the choice you’re facing. Sorry, couldn’t help myself!

• Kinkysubjade

Kinkysubjade

2 months ago

Yes, always send a face photo. It’s like being introduced to someone with a mask on.

I always send a face photo to introduce myself, but keep it private.

• SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

a month ago

We don’t look at, nor engage with profiles that have no visible pic on their profile. I would say yes, DEFINITELY send your face pic with your initial message or else you’ve got no chance. 🤷‍♀️