Indoors v Outdoors

February 01 2024

Interested to hear from people as to their preference. Given a choice would you prefer to fool around indoors or outdoors (a few assumptions such as warm weather!).
I just love being outdoors, gives me a sense of freedom feeling the sun and the breeze over naked skin. If only there were more accessible discreet and safe locations for it.
However, I do also get the vote for indoors. Maybe a warm bath and an open fire? Or a lovely hotel room with a great bed and soft silky bed sheets, champagne on ice.
Tell me your favourite setting and location.

Comments

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

3 months ago

Being Northern European, I prefer to play in the colder months and love fooling around outdoors in the rain. Going on a hike or finding a lookout post at night to enjoy the extra risk is just gold.

Trouble with this damn climate is I'm always worrying about sunburn for most of the year!

• Oysterman

Oysterman

3 months ago

Frolicking around bollock naked in the snow, just a few Kms out of Stavanger, Norway leaves a lasting impression.
    Then again, skin on skin, on a trampoline, engaged in a improvised versions of horizontal modern waltzes and watching the stars.
    CAUTION:- Put a few rugs or blankets down first coz that webbing can create some nasty abrasions on tender skin.

• AdsnEms

AdsnEms

3 months ago

We love finding a nice secluded spot on a beach for a bit of fun.

• Yellowpenguins

Yellowpenguins

3 months ago

Indoors . Give me a good ol comfy bed any day 😅