In your opinion, what is the biggest deal breaker?

February 10 2023

I trying to understand, get a idea of what is a biggest turn of for the ladies as they first look at a new profile?
I would like to understand what do you look for to make it, so give it a chance! And also what do you look that that straight away means no way no.

Tell me your opinion.

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

The problem, with posts like these, is that more than often they result in others adding info to their profiles that is not true, with the hopes of attracting more ladies.

For example if many respond to your question that smokers were a no go, you might end up with many smoking males, changing their profile to non smoking, with the hope of increasing their chances of success.

In other words it ends up being a case of you simply telling us women what you think we want to hear in order to get into our panties.

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

Any profile with the word hung in it !

• time4us4play

time4us4play

a year ago

Facial hair. I always think of a guy I once met that had a beard. Unfortunately when it came to kissing, it smelled off last night’s dinner. I haven’t met with a guy with facial hair since.
    Bad spelling in a profile or a profile full of “ask me”. I’m not going to ask.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

It's my intuition. I feel and listen to it when I look, see and read at profiles.
    Pics or no pics maybe ok, but when I read a profile, that's when I know. When you know, you know.
    Okaaay I admit, I might perv at some of the pics, but that's it. If the profile has no effort, that's it. Im done. NEXT!

Ms Foxy

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

You've been around long enough to know the answer to this. Has been asked and answered in the forums an inordinate number of times.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Lists of what the person doesn't want

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

Margo said last night, she can't stand guys putting 'hung' in their bio or messages. INSTANT turn off, probably not true, and shows they don't know what appeals to most women.

- Alex.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I don't browse profiles so I'll go off messages. First turn off is age. Younger men give me the creeps.

Secondly is married men.

Third is fifo, dido etc etc.

Fourth is the one's who say they don't have a lot of free time (also known as married or only wanting a one off hookup).

What I look for? I'm not looking. I just know what I don't want.