RHP User

RHP User

M59 F55

Identifying other swingers

June 28 2020

Hey, my husband and I are pretty much newbies to the lifestyle and are excited to explore our sexual desires with others. My question is, how do you approach others to find out if they are in the lifestyle as well? I have read about pineapples and black rings on the right hand but was wondering more specifically in conversation. I read somewhere there is a question something like ‘Are you a friend of.... ‘ but I can’t remember the name?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• Rlee552

Rlee552

4 years ago

This is a topic which comes up a fair bit. The reality is there are no secret signs to indicate you are into this scene. Even if there was, the risk of getting it wrong and causing offence is too high. Your best bet is the meet and greets, where at least everyone going knows what it is about.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We all guess who are and are not into playing... but none of us like rumours about us. It’s just one of those situations where you have to be comfortable to ask and obviously not everyone has the same connection with another couple. Have fun it’s a great lifestyle

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We have the black ring but never noticed any others. It's become more of a lucky dip but we do also loke the mystery of wondering who is and isn't and imagining what they might be like

• DayPlayLover

DayPlayLover

4 years ago

We were puzzled at first about How do we find out IF the other couple are into the Swinging scene ... and found my sexy partner hit it right when we met a lovely couple at a function, not having any sexual ideas in mind at all. We were just chatting together Vanilla style about general social topics, and somehow you find it ends up the Guy chatting more to the other guy, and the Girls chat to each other with our occasional cross conversation changing to Man - Woman... Keeping our conversations focused more on discovering what the other couple like in food and wine runs short after several exchanges - but what surprised me was how my sexy lady commented with a huge giggle how she loved the Coconut Oil she discovered how many wonderful uses it has - and slipped a sexy comment of our enjoyment using it. With small sexual comments gradually creeping into chat and her touching the arm of the other man and lady also began to break down that barrier, and before long we found comfort in making a comment about how sexually appealing they both were, and revealed we were just new into discovering a wonderful experience with sharing each other together.
    Yes we were successful to open Pandoras Box of revealing what WE liked and it appealed to the other couple's interest to learn more as they had not yet experienced Swinging - we further discussed how important TRUST was between each other to allow enjoyment with another without the fear of thinking your partner was looking to run off with someone else - so Reassurance was important. That first bit of light chat opened the door to further exchanging our mobile contact details between the Ladies and from there it has grown to meet for coffee again, where we all fell straight into more Interesting chat about what we had experienced so far - and we emphasized how important it is to maintain privacy and identity issues of other people, and this we found immediately reassured them their concerns because they clearly said they were interested to learn more, and from that meeting we have now invited them to our home for Play together all in the same room where partner to partner reassuring the other to enjoy the pleasure of the opposite couple partner was just so easy just enjoyed a lot of touching and kissing and discovering more with that Coconut Oil with gentle massaging the sexual areas of the body and discussion that excited the mind, keeping sexual contact to oral and hand only, and we are now about to enjoy our third meeting where we are all comfortable to allow full sexual enjoyment of each other. This has been such a gradual but rewarding progress where we now openly chat about our next meeting with the couple and our comfort to Trust their sexual enjoyment with the other partner. Our BOND has grown with this Trust and is a wonderful addition to our growing experience in life. Be confident to openly talk with your own partner about their sexual desires, and your own feelings about your comfort of seeing and allowing your partner to sexually enjoy another person... Take things slowly and it will reward you both generously. It sure has made our life Wonderful.